Advice How to Find a genetic elite woman?

POLY/Black only

Nov 19, 2022
As a wagie this is by far the most important thing I should be focusing on for geomaxxing and the most guaranteed return on investment.

When I mean genetic elite I mean athletically speaking not aesthetically. That way I can raise my child (hopefully your son) to be become a athlete.

This plan is viable because all I have to do is find a country where usd goes far and the cost for food is low and I'll be able to raise a child well instead of being in americuck wage slaving I can thrive and actually have a family.

Last edited:
Get a genetic testing kit for every woman you think might be your best option? You could start by going after (former/failed) athletes from the third world?

As a wagie this is by far the most important thing I should be focusing on for geomaxxing and the most guaranteed return on investment.

When I mean genetic elite I mean athletically speaking not aesthetically. That way I can raise my child (hopefully your son) to be become a athlete.

This plan is viable because all I have to do is find a country where usd goes far and the cost for food is low and I'll be able to raise a child well instead of being in americuck wage slaving I can thrive and actually have a family.
if you want an athletic child fuck an ebony look at the olimpic half of them are niggers the other half are mulatos last 1% are chinks and whites

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back