Geomax how much you pay for tickets to asia

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
my first flight(s) to asia was berlin>singapore>krabi with scoot airlines and it was like 220 usd one way
second trip was direct flight from germany to vietnam and it was 99 eur jfl

now i have to pay 500 usd one way with 3 connecting flights and it will take 55 hours, thank you greta thunberg

volcel if you wouldnt
well i did, and she had an amazing body. her face looked elfish. But i don't give a fuck, wasnt' "fugly" and body was 10/10.

but she asked me not to cum in her. I was going to, but she was sweet, so i busted between her tits (she had sleeper tits) you know those girls who wear tshits and shit, and look flat. but when they take their shirt and bras off your like HOLY FUCK YOU HAVE PERFECT TITS). well she had those

was nice watching me shoot ropes inbetween then, she has this huge smile and squeezes her tits together like she's playing. huge smile and laughing. Hot as fuck

im 43, she was 19. was a good night.

hey kamster, how's that hand action.

Attachments

• socky.jpg
    socky.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 12
well i did, and she had an amazing body. her face looked elfish. But i don't give a fuck, wasnt' "fugly" and body was 10/10.

but she asked me not to cum in her. I was going to, but she was sweet, so i busted between her tits (she had sleeper tits) you know those girls who wear tshits and shit, and look flat. but when they take their shirt and bras off your like HOLY FUCK YOU HAVE PERFECT TITS). well she had those

was nice watching me shoot ropes inbetween then, she has this huge smile and squeezes her tits together like she's playing. huge smile and laughing. Hot as fuck

im 43, she was 19. was a good night.

hey kamster, how's that hand action.
why so salty, all good?

haha never salty bro, was just poking fun.

totally all good. Hey....flesh light used, paid 38 bucks. Why the fuck not. First time with her, would do it again. She was tiny, 5 foot MAYBE 5 foot 1. Met her at the beach today and i met her through fb....using my fb tricks
Do you always pay or do you get prime aged pussy for free ever?

well, if you know anything about the dominican republic. NO ONE gets pussy for free here. It's very hard.

Have i gotten pussy for free. in DR. yes. i had two gf's here. (but was it really free?)
you know what i mean. I need this, or I need that.

It all depends on where you are, and the attitude of that country. DR doesnt' care if you are JBW, infact here. That is actually a disadvantage. Since all JBW guys have money. Girls see you as an ATM. Even if they like you. Prostitution is legal here. so girls learn early, money for pussy

now think, this entire country is mullato. So.....unless you are an exceptionally good looking white guy, your competing with low body fat, mullato skinned, muscular dudes with thick lips and hair.

well, if you know anything about the dominican republic. NO ONE gets pussy for free here. It's very hard.

Have i gotten pussy for free. in DR. yes. i had two gf's here. (but was it really free?)

It all depends on where you are, and the attitude of that country. DR doesnt' care if you are JBW, infact here. That is actually a disadvantage. Since all JBW guys have money. Girls see you as an ATM. Even if they like you. Prostitution is legal here. so girls learn early, money for pussy

now think, this entire country is mullato. So.....unless you are an exceptionally good looking white guy, your competing with low body fat, mullato skinned, muscular dudes with thick lips and hair.
@AlexBrown84 this guy wants to suck your dick

Interesting. I'll probably go to thailand or Philippines and betabuxx several prime aged girls

my first flight to sea was from copenhagen to bangkok. this was when a lot of the covid restrictions were still in place so paid about $1000 for a business class seat on thai airways

Interesting. I'll probably go to thailand or Philippines and betabuxx several prime aged girls
how is it beta, since money poors cannot afford to do what i do?

if anything it's alphabuxx.

you see money poors convince themselves that they are the alphas cause they SOMETIMES get pussy free

well i get free pussy as often as that, but i also fuck on the reg paying for it as well.

and to be honest. I would rather pay. Moment i pay they are gone.

and i sigh in relief, as i get my own space back

ya, jacking off would be cheaper, but money doens't mean anything to me. So might as well use it for human fleshlights

and think about it this way. Some where, some guy has a crush on her, and wants to fuck her. Puts her on a pedistal. For 38 dollars i got the best thing she can give anyone. Her pussy. it's all woman have that is worth any value.

so meanwhile betabuxx guy, who cannot afford 38 dollars, goes to sleep at night, wondering what she's doing while he simps her. And i just dumped a load between her tits, with a huge smile and her giggling.

am i i evil...yes i am.

Last edited:
my first flight to sea was from copenhagen to bangkok. this was when a lot of the covid restrictions were still in place so paid about $1000 for a business class seat on thai airways
that's an awesome price, the lowest i can get from DR is 3100 USD i got the price at 12 at night, i decided i will pay in the morning. Morning comes, price is gone
meh, only 400 dollars, who cares in the whole scheme of things.

i still fly business, i get to recline almost flat, like a bed. I get blankets pillows, all the free drinks and upgraded food

so when i arrive i will be well rested, without having to worry about touching elbows with anyone.

life is good

hahahah what for
are you 60?? i fly with small backpack and sleep at airports, thats life!
yea this type of travel is so fun to do tbh

i remember sleeping at amsterdam airport when i was coming back from tanzania and was woken up by some early flight from ukraine or something

good times

IMG 9650

Attachments

• IMG_9650.jpeg
    IMG_9650.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
and what do you think about this one? she was my gf for 2 years. She's with her new bf. Prime enough for you? Tell me your getting shit like this....liar. Don't always assume someone who pays to have sex is a loser. Ask them first. Cause i have fucked hotter pussy for free, than you will ever fuck, paying. But i still pay to fuck as well, imagine that.

Attachments

• marnas.jpg
    marnas.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
  • marylips.jpg
    marylips.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 5
  • maryyol2.jpg
    maryyol2.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 5
  • maroutfit.jpg
    maroutfit.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back