how much money should i bring to sea

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
i'm 5'10 mid tier normie southern european with high cheekbones, good jaw and gymmaxxed. I will definitely slay but i'm not trying to spend all my money on a sea foid cuz i don't know if i can get a job remotely. I'm bringing 10,000 usd and i have 10 grams of gold (1-1.5k in value)

i'm 5'10 mid tier normie southern european with high cheekbones, good jaw and gymmaxxed. I will definitely slay but i'm not trying to spend all my money on a sea foid cuz i don't know if i can get a job remotely. I'm bringing 10,000 usd and i have 10 grams of gold (1-1.5k in value)
bump, also forgot to mention i'm going to philippines for a few months and then i'll try malaysia and kuala lumpur.

main cost is going to be food and rent, if you want a dope pad off airbnb it's probably gona cost 800-1200usd/mo there's no cheap restaurants with good food in the philippines which is one of my biggest pet peeves.

main cost is going to be food and rent, if you want a dope pad off airbnb it's probably gona cost 800-1200usd/mo there's no cheap restaurants with good food in the philippines which is one of my biggest pet peeves.
Were you in manila or BGC? I'm planning on going to BGC cuz it looks good and you can walk to places easier.

Were you in manila or BGC? I'm planning on going to BGC cuz it looks good and you can walk to places easier.
BGC is literally LA without the crime and homeless, there's private security armed with shotguns and a sidearm everywhere. Rents are elevated, at least for airbnb I met one guy who was there and he was paying 1500usd/mo for a luxury apartment. The issue with BGC is it's a pain in the ass to get there it's designed so there's little public transport to get there to keep the poors out. Ideally you have a vehicle to get around there compared to the rest of Manila, Ortigas and Quezon city have far better access to public transport and a more local experience. It also depends on how long you want to stay there as well. Visa extensions are easy, but it's gona cost you.

BGC is a part of Manila, Manila NCR is a amalgamation of a bunch of cities/boroughs whatever you wana call it. BGC is pretty expensive to live because it's where the super rich play, it's where Valkyrie was, it was a major club that Big DJs from around the world would play at. I mean it's not NYC prices but a cocktail will run you like 10-20USD in a posh club/bar. But yea they re opened valkyrie under a new name, I would be leery about suggesting regular guys trying to live it up there on a budget. But if your living there and make like 60-70k USD/yr you can really ball out. Servants: a cook, driver, people to buy groceries for you etc.

Depending on how long you wana live there you may want to get a filipino bank account and just swift transfer you funds because they're going to rape you on FX fees everytime you withdraw money from a ATM.

In Thailand I brought way too much cash, the ATM fees and conversion rates were better than the cash exchanges.

Bring a few hundred maybe if you’re paranoid about trying to get yourself settled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back