How is there still old 2-story slumbuildings right next to centralworld and skyscrapers in bangkok

which one
there’s a lot across the canal on phetchaburi road

i heard the slum by the old makkasan railway station will soon be demolished

i used to ride my bike around there all the time

East Asia and SEA are cultures all about saving face, there is a reason why there are absolute slums right next to shiny new globohomo skyscrapers. Its so westereners and outside world can see the "prosperity" or illusion of it. Its also why they are non violent societies. Compare this to spics with similar income levels to flip yet they are red blooded sudacas who dont give a fuck what the outside world thinks of them when pedro and his 5'4 beanbros smash your head with a wooden plank for your iphone 5.

The "slums" were there way before the globohomo luxury bugbox towers were ever built. Richfags think they are such hot shit, and so "oppressed" by having to see the houses of poors from their 34th floor balcony. They should be grateful that the poors don't decide to cut the water lines to their high-rise, weld a few large steel plates over the entrances, and let the richfags starve or jump to their deaths from their high-falutin' balconies. Of course, as long as both rich and poor know their place and avoid creating conflict, the extreme income disparities in Southeast Asia can continue to exist harmoniously.

Attachments

• IMG_20231116_132711.jpg
    IMG_20231116_132711.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back