How hard is it to roid in a foreign country?

Thousandaire Chad

Aug 18, 2022
Me and another autistic .org user wants to meet up somewhere in SEA to roid, but how hard is that logistically?

I already have sources for my own country, but idk if I could find any trustworthy in SEA. At least blood testing is easy. You'll have to stay in relatively the same place, or at least only be near areas with gyms.

Is it a retarded plan? You can't get blood tests in my country and food is stupid expensive.

thailand is easy af

cambodia is second easiest

vietnam idk but probably easy

other countries in sea a bit harder due to being muslim countries or philippines having war on drugs

and same for me it was impossible to get a blood test done in america when i was 20 living there. the female doctor told me if i don’t have any symptoms she won’t do it and still made me pay $150 for a “consultation”

meanwhile i pay $50 in bangkok and get full blood panel

if you go to bangkok i can tell you a good clinic for blood testing and sourcing peptides without having to mix them yourself

thailand is easy af

cambodia is second easiest

vietnam idk but probably easy

other countries in sea a bit harder due to being muslim countries or philippines having war on drugs

and same for me it was impossible to get a blood test done in america when i was 20 living there. the female doctor told me if i don’t have any symptoms she won’t do it and still made me pay $150 for a “consultation”

meanwhile i pay $50 in bangkok and get full blood panel

if you go to bangkok i can tell you a good clinic for blood testing and sourcing peptides without having to mix them yourself
fuck giving your genome and biometrics and info like this to any corporation or government

Yeah, if you want to roid in sea then Bangkok is the place to be.

I know some decent TRT clinics as well on Sukhumvit.

Retarded to roid in SEA if you can fuck free all day
test is best for sex and to try and undo some of the burger goyslop gmo cucking. we cant undo our circumcucking. cucked as shit twisted world.

test is best for sex and to try and undo some of the burger goyslop gmo cucking. we cant undo our circumcucking. cucked as shit twisted world.
thomas dom was right i think being on test increases pheromones to attract girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back