How good looking do you need to be to get a Stacy in every country

Copium

Not so Well-known Member
Mar 3, 2024
North AmericaLATAMAfricaMiddle EastSouth AsiaSouth East AsiaEastern EuropeWestern EuropeOceania
Chadlite (pretty boy)White HTN with Blue eyesWhite MTNWhite HTNWhite MTNWhite HTNWhite HTN(with money)Tall white Chad
(with pretty boy) .
Tall White Chadlite

This is just my opinion if you disagree feel free to reply (this is the minimum to get a stacy btw)

Last edited:
seems accurate.

but in north europe you need to be chad to pull stacy, chadlite is no longer good enough.

I would agree if these requirements are for a Stacy-Lite...but not a bonifide Stacy (8+ chicks). For legit Stacies...you would have to add money on all.

Speaking from experience, for EE and SEA where I spent the most time, you don't have to be white in order to pull the Stacy-Lites/Stacies. In the EE country I currently live in, the guy who is pulling the most stacies and stacy-lites (even more than white guys) is a 5'10" chad-lite Asian dude who is a multi-millionaire.

North AmericaLATAMAfricaMiddle EastSouth AsiaSouth East AsiaEastern EuropeWestern EuropeOceania
Chadlite (pretty boy)White HTN with Blue eyesWhite MTNWhite HTNWhite MTNWhite HTNWhite HTN(with money)Tall white Chad
(with pretty boy) .
Tall White Chadlite

This is just my opinion if you disagree feel free to reply (this is the minimum to get a stacy btw)
Pretty boys are oofy doofies my friend.

I would agree if these requirements are for a Stacy-Lite...but not a bonifide Stacy (8+ chicks). For legit Stacies...you would have to add money on all.

Speaking from experience, for EE and SEA where I spent the most time, you don't have to be white in order to pull the Stacy-Lites/Stacies. In the EE country I currently live in, the guy who is pulling the most stacies and stacy-lites (even more than white guys) is a 5'10" chad-lite Asian dude who is a multi-millionaire.
Makes sense. EE have mongalian ancestry + he's asian and rich. He wouldn't do well in GB, though. The race mixers here exclusively go for black guys pretty much.

East Asia
White HTN
I think @marauder is lying when he says you need to be a chadlite in Japan; like what 5'8 chink is gonna Mog the average 5'10 White male. Asians are white worshipers
I said HTN in Japan/Korea, and 180+ helps. Almost none of you guys have lived out there, I’m just giving the real world facts. Legit chadlite can slay anywhere in the world without a problem.

East Asia
White HTN
I think @marauder is lying when he says you need to be a chadlite in Japan; like what 5'8 chink is gonna Mog the average 5'10 White male. Asians are white worshipers
They have language on their side. You can fire up Tinder and VPN to Tokyo. All the profiles are basically gibberish. Very conservative culture, or at least of facade of one. The halo of a white guy is greatly overstated. Sure, they do like the coloring but that's not enough to attract baddies.

They have language on their side. You can fire up Tinder and VPN to Tokyo. All the profiles are basically gibberish. Very conservative culture, or at least of facade of one. The halo of a white guy is greatly overstated. Sure, they do like the coloring but that's not enough to attract baddies.
From the videos that I'm seeing on YT, black men seem to be doing well in Japan now a days.

From the videos that I'm seeing on YT, black men seem to be doing well in Japan now a days.
Black guys do slay a certain demographic of Japanese girl, especially in Tokyo and Okinawa, but these girls usually don’t really fit Japanese beauty standards at all.
These girls will be the more thicker and darker skinned ones with a heavier American style makeup, and will be interested in rap music, hip hop, and other stereotypically black stuff.
Most of the higher tier conventionally attractive Japanese girls I’ve met, tell me they wouldn’t ever go for black guys and find them ‘scary’.

Last edited:
Black guys do slay a certain demographic of Japanese girl, especially in Tokyo and Okinawa, but these girls usually don’t really fit Japanese beauty standards at all.
These girls will be the more thicker and darker skinned ones with a heavier American style makeup, and will be interested in rap music, hip hop, and other stereotypically black stuff.
Most of the higher tier conventionally attractive Japanese girls I’ve met, tell me they wouldn’t ever go for black guys and find them ‘scary’.
Not true.

In Japan, they look down on white people. The Japanese girls who do race mix are normally the weirdos or they're old.

What’s the most common type of XMAF couple you see in the (supposedly) hard mode countries of Japan and South Korea?

What’s the most common type of XMAF couple you see in the (supposedly) hard mode countries of Japan and South Korea?
Wmaf is the most common for sure, but in Korea there’s much less black people, so Bmaf is a rare sight. In Japan you can see more bmaf couples, but it’s still outnumbered by wmaf.

But in general, for both bmaf and wmaf couples, the women aren’t particularly attractive, usually just ltb/mtb level, some even subhuman. Which is obvious because most foreign guys in these countries are mediocre in terms of looks and money/status, so the majority of them will never be able to attract high value htb+ women.
Also some Japanese women are more loyal to their race, more so than Chinese or SEA women, and would rather date an mtn Japanese guy over even a white chadlite.

Wmaf is the most common for sure, but in Korea there’s much less black people, so Bmaf is a rare sight. In Japan you can see more bmaf couples, but it’s still outnumbered by wmaf.

But in general, for both bmaf and wmaf couples, the women aren’t particularly attractive, usually just ltb/mtb level, some even subhuman. Which is obvious because most foreign guys in these countries are mediocre in terms of looks and money/status, so the majority of them will never be able to attract high value htb+ women.
Also some Japanese women are more loyal to their race, more so than Chinese or SEA women, and would rather date an mtn Japanese guy over even a white chadlite.
Seems about right from what I’ve personally experienced both online and in real life, but I also think China could be added to the list as well, at least the wealthier cities and/or regions, because I don’t remember any local girls checking me out when I was in Hong Kong and Macau.
Also, last time I was in East Asia I saw only XMWF, WMWF, and AMAF couples, no WMAF at all, which is very strange; this was summer 2018 in Hong Kong, Macau, and Japan btw.
I’m guessing that was just an unusual coincidence, but it does make it seem like sub-HTN or even sub-Chadlite foreign guys should stay away from East Asia lol
Also why I’m sticking to SEA for now…

Like I said, you're right with a lot of what you're saying but the core of your analysis is faulty. It's based on black pill doctrine which is quite easily disproven. I have decided to retract my post because I don't want you people figuring out exactly how things work.

Last edited:

Very accurate observations based on my time in Asia as well. Lots of these mediocre foreign guys are just happy to date a girl who is in their league (which is hard to do in their country) who treats them decent, isn't fucking fat, and aren't a masculine entitled brat.

oh no! grandmaster... what can we do to make you let us partake of your infinite practical knowledge again? 🙏
Give me money for one. I didn't spend 5 years researching evolutionary psychology just to hand away my knowledge to simple minded folk like you. The days of creating content and meaningful posts are over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back