Money How do you subtly hint to women that you’re well-off and not a begpacker

I have the latest iphone pro max model and wear brand sneakers but that’s about it
when you have money, you really don't want people to know you have money

im well off, and i have a samsung. I buy my clothes from second hand stores. not all of them, but my board shorts and crap i don't care to destroy. I do buy new sometimes. If it's REALLY awesome clothes.

i try my HARDEST to look completely average. the only thing that shows that i can afford things is a diamond and gold bracelette. which i bought 10 years ago for 3600 USD (off a guy who was desperate for christmas money for his family of 5 kids and a wife ) so im sure that jewelery was probably another 10 years old. not sure what it would be worth today.

but othewise, fuck that. And i ONLY wear the bracelette out on occasions.

i don't want some 3 world fuck tard, thinking they can ransom me or simply rob me and get frustrated when my jew wallet says fuck you, and they shoot me dead.
No thanks, i would rather look average.

Attachments

• diamonds and gold bro.jpg
    diamonds and gold bro.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 11
live in best neighborhood in the city
this is honestly the best response. That way, girl meets you out in the wild, she's going home with YOU and less likely your wallet. Until you show her where you live. That just makes her get naked faster. Alex is da man

and to further point out alex's idea is best. They cannot steal where you live. Right?
you wear jewelery, expensive phones, and even expensive clothes. All of it can be stolen (all of it, trust me, gun to face, your stripping naked if you have to)

but the place you live in, is theft proof. Can't steal your apartment or house (whats inside is a different story)

so again, alex for the win, on this advice.

Last edited:
this is honestly the best response. That way, girl meets you out in the wild, she's going home with YOU and less likely your wallet. Until you show her where you live. That just makes her get naked faster. Alex is da man
If you ask geomaxer, he'll tell you you can be homeless with shit caked in between your ass cheeks and still get a teen pina with the mystical power of jbw

Looking rich isn't a great idea imo. I live in s decent area with low crime and good wages and have still seen retards wearing expensive jewelry get robbed for it a couple times

If you ask geomaxer, he'll tell you you can be homeless with shit caked in between your ass cheeks and still get a teen pina with the mystical power of jbw
he's lying unless he's paying

women i dont' care where you are from, have some form of standards.(unless she's living in a dumpster, and really...you gonna fuck that dirty ho) ALL women date up. Why the fuck would a brown girl get naked just to sex a white guy unless it's a bucket list deal. They usually want a relationship or intention of relationship which may turn into support. unless you are so chadly, women get moist like cake. then that's a completely different thing and you can do that kinda shit anywhere.

JBW i admit gets you attention. but if your a fucking tard. no matter how white you are, you will be compromising the same you do back home, unless you have something they want.

and if your a fugly white guy, you aint' getting nothing but fugly brown girls. but at least your getting pussy, where in the real world, you get nuthing but hand

Last edited:
he's lying unless he's paying

women i dont' care where you are from, have some form of standards. women date up. Why the fuck would a brown girl get naked just to sex a white guy unless it's a bucket list deal. They usually want a relationship which may turn into support.

JBW i admit gets you attention. but if your a fucking tard. no matter how white you are, you will be compromising the same you do back home, unless you have something they want.
I think catastrophic autism could make even a really good looking guy struggle because that shit can be really off-putting.

I think catastrophic autism could make even a really good looking guy struggle because that shit can be really off-putting.
of course! anything "odd' i dont' care how 3rd world she is. She's not retarded. she's going to notice

now...if she finds you cute, but an autie. Well....then that won't matter

but if your a fugly autie, well...your gonna have to down grade your wish list to the reality of the country your in.

but i can say even the fugliest autiest white dude can get pussy in a 3rd world. But again...you won't be getting hot model like girls.

double digit iq posts, I hope some sudaca on a motor bike robs youre goyphone at gunpoint and uses the money to pay his familys rent

isnt a woman more likely to stay with u long term if ur rich tho
heheheeheh.....uhummmmm.

remember...women ALWAYS date up.

they will only stay with you, if it benefits them. And even then, that is no guarentee they wont' cheat
double digit iq posts, I hope some sudaca on a motor bike robs youre goyphone at gunpoint and uses the money to pay his familys rent
yes, i agree. I have no idea why you would want to "look rich" in a 3rd world country.

might as well get a tshirt that says "rob me".

for all of those who have never traveled, simply being able to afford a plane ticket to another country is FAR RICHER than most of the persons you will interact with (unless it's korea or places like that, weeboo bullshit).

but 3rd world asian and latin american places, this is a constant truth.
so just being there, shows you have a "wealth" most don't possess.

you do not need to "show wealth". for example, going to indonesia. going to skybar (google it) it's 10 dollars a drink USD. most locals cannot afford that. So if i go drinking there. EVERY woman in the place automatically knows i have money. and i know these women are well off as well.

but going to the places i like to go (a bit more low class) you always find cute diamonds that are poor. thats' the girls you want to be around. Being around rich locals, you are nothing special. Being around the poor ones, you are the "diamond" to them. That's the kind of spending power you want.

but you never have to show your wealth. its' assumed.

when you have money, you really don't want people to know you have money

im well off, and i have a samsung. I buy my clothes from second hand stores. not all of them, but my board shorts and crap i don't care to destroy. I do buy new sometimes. If it's REALLY awesome clothes.

i try my HARDEST to look completely average. the only thing that shows that i can afford things is a diamond and gold bracelette. which i bought 10 years ago for 3600 USD (off a guy who was desperate for christmas money for his family of 5 kids and a wife ) so im sure that jewelery was probably another 10 years old. not sure what it would be worth today.

but othewise, fuck that. And i ONLY wear the bracelette out on occasions.

i don't want some 3 world fuck tard, thinking they can ransom me or simply rob me and get frustrated when my jew wallet says fuck you, and they shoot me dead.
No thanks, i would rather look average.
your just a gimp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back