Vent How do you cope with height?@Predeterminism

D

Deleted member 162

Heightmog is the most brutal mog because facemog is subjective. Your either Taller or Shorter, or the same height as a person Period.

How are zoomers so fucking tall these days? How the fuck is 5'9 for Amerimutts even average anymore or 5'10 for britcucks? I'm barely 5'9/175cm morning barefoot, and I'm starting to think @Kahn is right about his height chart

Reminder: Deathnics and Boomers lower the male avg, so its different depending on your environment your in

Everytime I go outside I get heightmogged to shit unless I'm near old Deathnics even then their close to my height. But expect young healthy white men to be 5'10/11 at Minimum! but the main majority of white male zoomers is 6'0+ I kid you not I'm one of the shortest kids at my school. Fuck this life dude what happened during puberty??? It went to shit I guess, because I don't got the height genes who would've thought a 5'1/5'2 mom would have manlet kids????, I need to LL and geomax ASAP to a male avg country of 5'2, then wear lifts to 6'2/3 to mog

@predeterminism How do you cope at 5'4? this shit is brutal I don't even want to go outside anymore because I feel like a piece of shit

In the German official cencus the average height for men age 18-25 was 181cm, Im 183cm and yeah im a bit above average with young people

Heightmog is the most brutal mog because facemog is subjective. Your either Taller or Shorter, or the same height as a person Period.

How are zoomers so fucking tall these days? How the fuck is 5'9 for Amerimutts even average anymore or 5'10 for britcucks? I'm barely 5'9/175cm morning barefoot, and I'm starting to think @Kahn is right about his height chart

Reminder: Deathnics and Boomers lower the male avg, so its different depending on your environment your in

Everytime I go outside I get heightmogged to shit unless I'm near old Deathnics even then their close to my height. But expect young healthy white men to be 5'10/11 at Minimum! but the main majority of white male zoomers is 6'0+ I kid you not I'm one of the shortest kids at my school. Fuck this life dude what happened during puberty??? It went to shit I guess, because I don't got the height genes who would've thought a 5'1/5'2 mom would have manlet kids????, I need to LL and geomax ASAP to a male avg country of 5'2, then wear lifts to 6'2/3 to mog

@predeterminism How do you cope at 5'4? this shit is brutal I don't even want to go outside anymore because I feel like a piece of shit
Predeterminism has good face and he can pull azn foids without leaving UK @WannabeChad

I will never understand why guys care so much about height. Other Things are important too like money, gymmaxxing, having high IQ, eye color, face, being NT,

Predeterminism has good face and he can pull azn foids without leaving UK @WannabeChad
He looks like a blonde normie to me, but I haven't rlly seen his pics so I could be wrong. But 5'4 is just devasting man, you can pull azns I guess but if your manlet your treated like a joke by men and women

I will never understand why guys care so much about height. Other Things are important too like money, gymmaxxing, having high IQ, eye color, face, being NT,
Because it's shit being a midget once your grown your like that for life. Money, gym, and NT you can all control, Stroma for Eye color as well. Plus there are plenty of low IQ niggers that are 6'4 and lifemog me

Even 6'2 Homeless bums by McDonalds lifemog me since their tall, no point living as manlet

In the German official cencus the average height for men age 18-25 was 181cm, Im 183cm and yeah im a bit above average with young people
Yeah but I'm a amerimutt and our census is 5'9/175 and I'm dead avg 50% according to that. But I feel like 20-30% percentile irl

Do you feel avg or tall?

Yeah but I'm a amerimutt and our census is 5'9/175 and I'm dead avg 50% according to that. But I feel like 20-30% percentile irl

Do you feel avg or tall?
Average, only 2cm above average, you will only feel tall if you are 10cm above average tbh

Depends on what population subgroup you’re in. Midwestern university populations average male height is likely in the 6’2” range because it’s all middle/upper class Northern Europeans and Black athletes
Yeah and the women are like 5'6/5'7 on avg I feel like a foid here

by having sex with women
True, Being white lets you ascend with asian women because asian men are so ugly and subhuman they will even get with guys who are short. I'm so glad i'm not asian i would probably kill myself tbh. Especially being south east asian

True, Being white lets you ascend with asian women because asian men are so ugly and subhuman they will even get with guys who are short. I'm so glad i'm not asian i would probably kill myself tbh. Especially being south east asian
Yeah I'm a white guy with green/hazel eyes + brown hair also I'm lacking height and A10's. I'm not even a typical white being Tall + Blonde My grandfather tho is a stupid spic from Mexico who was a turbomanlet.

I'm white skinned with Caucasian features so good enough just lacking a lil

Go to rotherdam, sheffield or manchester. They are a lot shorter but when you go down south they are tall as shit, your right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back