How do i make NT friends

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
I'm softmaxxed, nt hairstyle, nt clothes switch between london sportswear/old money style, tattoomaxxed with very expensive hyperrealism sleeves from best artist in Europe, knifemaxxed everywhere I go aka invincible top of the dominance hierarchy, boxingmaxxing every week, businessmaxxing, date the hottest highest status girls

But anyone I meet online or in person is a fucking nerd like someone who I would've bullied in school

Everyone dresses like a geek

Autistic hairstyle

Too scared/too non nt to do any martial art

Too NPC to start a business to escape slavery

So I just can't relate to them. But I'm talking about friends in geomaxxing countries cos I think my height makes me low status in North Europe regardless of the rest of those things, but not in asia

Most this forum is the nerds I'm talking about except like 1 or 2. But how do I find these types of friends in real life

I don't wanna chill with nerds and autists in asia who just pay video games all day

save your time and don’t mate

i’ve tried and it’s completely pointless, a bore

better to be a lone speckled bird than associate with a flock of house sparrows!

save your time and don’t mate

i’ve tried and it’s completely pointless, a bore

better to be a lone speckled bird than associate with a flock of house sparrows!
Over

I spoke with some digital nomad type guys in a co-working space in bcn who weren't npc's, they were sentient.

but they were only there for a week and mogged me to oblivion making like 2 million per month so can't really relate or follow that lifestyle

Why is it so hard to fit in anywhere

i only ever wanted nt friends because they were what i was "supposed" to have. and because in my mind i think i kinda thought having nt friends=being nt myself. it wasn't meant to be for me or any other male autist sadly.

Why is it so hard to fit in anywhere
this geomaxxing lifestyle is inherently individualistic and selfish

we’re abandoning our country, family, friends etc

in order to go to a land that will benefit us more, even if that means detracting from the local population. ie breeding with a local girl takes away from the local men

but this is the path we walk my friend! it’s predestined!

this geomaxxing lifestyle is inherently individualistic and selfish

we’re abandoning our country, family, friends etc

in order to go to a land that will benefit us more, even if that means detracting from the local population. ie breeding with a local girl takes away from the local men

but this is the path we walk my friend! it’s predestined!
That's why I want to find the best place and settle there long term and build a life make friends etc

Only long term friend I made in Spain was so npc and boring we would just get food. And I tried talking about girls and businessmaxxing stuff or train boxing or do football on thr beach and he didn't want to do any of it fucking npc non nt retard

i think you guys are overstretching this whole NT / autism thing.

it's generally difficult to find real friends if you move to a new place after school/university. you can find friends at work but you need to be a bit careful. they are a double-edge sword because you never know if they might use something against you to backstab you.

even after 10 years of living in the capital i haven't established a similar network of friends like in my hometown. currently i'm visiting back home and meeting all the guys from before and it's still like i belong to them. meanwhile in the capital i'm mostly hanging out with women, it's like my life is split.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back