Geomax Helpfull psychotherapy for incels

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Dec 11, 2023
lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
How often psychotherapy is helpfull for incels, working towards acvhieving our goals, not towards changing them and implementing new ones, compatinle with current feminist norms? I went to pshychologict, and while feared it might be just one more dose of talking shit, what I get enough from peoples, even freinds (and becaue of that they friends no more) but it went all ok, no tries to change my plans of searching for cute chronologically twice younger (18-22yo) girls in China. In lithuania (separatist part of Russia), where I to right swipe on 0,25% of females (world average 0,11%), and during 5 years of daily swiping got none matches, only some likes from females below my standards, while in China I swipe right on 091% (highest in world), and matches happen, but with social anxiety, OCD, and lame sedentary upbringing travel of thousands kilometers is hard piligrimage to do

Mau

you better invest your money and time in
-guitarmaxxing
-surfmaxxing
-swimmaxxing
-gymcelling
-smoking weed

You are a fucking race traitor, eastern european females are the most beautiful females in this planet because eastern europeans and east arabs (and east Indians) are around 75% caucasoid and 25% mongoloid:

Look at this Iranian female:

Those fucking bugs will make you and your children look ugly. East asian females are the ugliest females in this planet.

Just compare this european american girl to these ugly female chinks:

The chinks literally look like monkeys due to having slanted eyes like monkeys.

You are a fucking race traitor, eastern european females are the most beautiful females in this planet because eastern europeans and east arabs (and east Indians) are around 75% caucasoid and 25% mongoloid:

Look at this Iranian female:

Those fucking bugs will make you and your children look ugly. East asian females are the ugliest females in this planet.
Rusfoidas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back