Story Hello Geomax

what do you mean the judeo and how did you redpill him? those prices are what im looking for to

what do you mean the judeo and how did you redpill him? those prices are what im looking for to
told them they are money grubbers and up to no good, I drew some pictures for him too.
A good spot is La Bocatoreña in Casco Viejo, the government knows about it and it’s all legal.

Panama is expensive AF. Are the normal chicks dtf?
It’s only expensive downtown which is Americanized and Jewish, there are more malls here than left in America tbh. Once you go into the real parts of panama prices fall to what you’d expect in South America.
what do the girls look like on tinder
I don’t use tinder but from walking the streets and going to the bars they are as good looking as any girls in Central America, maybe not as good as Colombia

It’s only expensive downtown which is Americanized and Jewish, there are more malls here than left in America tbh. Once you go into the real parts of panama prices fall to what you’d expect in South America.

I don’t use tinder but from walking the streets and going to the bars they are as good looking as any girls in Central America, maybe not as good as Colombia
The good majority of prosties in panama and costa rica are vennies and colombians

I’m currently in Panama and the ladies here are $15 a night

Also I just met and hung out with a down syndromed Panamanian and I redpilled him on the judeo, they are everywhere here.
are you sure you won't get robbed in the next few days? I have a friend who's a longtime South American guy who's been going for over a decade and hangs out with locals and expats and knows the scene really well Ex Brazil. He generally would not advise people to go to those places where the cheap whores hang out that cater to locals and their prices.

are you sure you won't get robbed in the next few days? I have a friend who's a longtime South American guy who's been going for over a decade and hangs out with locals and expats and knows the scene really well Ex Brazil. He generally would not advise people to go to those places where the cheap whores hang out that cater to locals and their prices.
Idc if I get robbed in the street I have my passport and everything in a safe and carry only $20 at a time on me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back