Height is purely environmental. And heights differ greatly by city within a country. north of a country can be 5ft9 while the south is 5ft6

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
this ones gonna be hard to understand if you're closed minded and dont trust me because this entire planet is about 10 years behind me in blackpill knowledge

so do yourself a favour and be open minded and trust me

height isnt genetic at all according to real studies. its purely about environment-diet, pollution levels, stress, sleep, exercise, diseases etc...

and of course the richer countries will be better in those aspects, so theyll be taller

so height is directly related to gdp per capita.

and gdp per capita in any country, GREATLY differs by city.

For example, in UK london GDP per capita is like 60,000 per year

but in the rest of the country its like 30,000 per year

so that means the capital city is way richer than the rest of the country, so london will be much taller

same in other countries

let's look at... korea for instance as im going there

they have like a 40k per capita gdp. and are 5ft8.5 on average

lets look at their cities by gdp per capita...

• Ulsan: $60,636
  • South Chungcheong Province: $50,351
  • Seoul: $43,411
  • South Jeolla Province: $43,317
  • North Chungcheong Province: $40,303
  • North Gyeongsang Province: $37,483
  • Gyeonggi Province: $33,973
  • Sejong: $33,342
  • South Gyeongsang Province: $29,750
  • Gangwon Province: $29,429
  • Incheon: $29,318
  • Daejeon: $27,604
  • North Jeolla Province: $27,252
  • Jeju Province: $26,204
  • Gwangju: $26,021
  • Busan: $25,686
  • Daegu: $22,320

they differ greatly

i wanted to go to busan for the beach. they earn less than half as much as the north so are much shorter. like 5ft7 or so

do you see the causes for massive height variations?

so what should I look for?
what are the attributes of cities with shorter man so I have better chance to mug them?

no data shows its genetic
are you retarded? have you never had basic biology in school? of course it's genetics that determine height. your parents genetics determine what genetics you inherit and therefore how tall you will become. an indonesian baby with 160cm parents isn't going to become 190cm even with the best possible nutrition.

the reason why poor countries have short people on average is not because you grow worse in a poor environment, but rather because being poor changes how women choose their partner. in a poor country the supply of wealthy men is low so a wealthy average height man will be more likely to be chosen than a poor tall man. in a wealthy country where the supply of wealthy men is high other factors determine the choice.

men in japan are shorter than men in china. is the japanese diet really that much worse than the chinese diet? in the year 2000 around 2% of japanese were undernourished while around 12% of chinese were undernourished. the reason why chinese men are taller is because the population increased very fast and chinese women selected for taller men. the faster a population grows the faster the average height can change. japanese average height has stayed the same for years now while chinese average height keeps increasing. japan is not as much influenced by western culture compared to south-korea and china.

nutritioned is required to reach maximum genetic potential but it doesn't change genetic potential, so if you have the genetics to become 160cm you will become maximum of 160cm no matter what nutrition you have.

Main qimg 07f02962de2b7452cc0392707be9a972 1

are you retarded? have you never had basic biology in school? of course it's genetics that determine height. your parents genetics determine what genetics you inherit and therefore how tall you will become. an indonesian baby with 160cm parents isn't going to become 190cm even with the best possible nutrition.

the reason why poor countries have short people on average is not because you grow worse in a poor environment, but rather because being poor changes how women choose their partner. in a poor country the supply of wealthy men is low so a wealthy average height man will be more likely to be chosen than a poor tall man. in a wealthy country where the supply of wealthy men is high other factors determine the choice.

men in japan are shorter than men in china. is the japanese diet really that much worse than the chinese diet? in the year 2000 around 2% of japanese were undernourished while around 12% of chinese were undernourished. the reason why chinese men are taller is because the population increased very fast and chinese women selected for taller men. the faster a population grows the faster the average height can change. japanese average height has stayed the same for years now while chinese average height keeps increasing. japan is not as much influenced by western culture compared to south-korea and china.

nutritioned is required to reach maximum genetic potential but it doesn't change genetic potential, so if you have the genetics to become 160cm you will become maximum of 160cm no matter what nutrition you have.

View attachment 7715
Please dont insult me randomly, I didn't insult you.

Let's just try to talk with statistical facts and studies without it getting personal.

while your arguments seem reasonable, and that's what I used to also think. you are incorrect

Height is 80% environmental according to scientific studies

0 studies prove height is more than 20% genetic.

Westerners are tall because they have the highest quality of life and best diets.

That's why even ethnics from 160cm avg countries become 5ft10 when they are born in the west.

This is very visible if you have lived in a western country with many 2nd generation immigrants.

protein intake by country directly correlates to height by country...

Height is 80%+ environmental, barely genetic at all

men in japan are short
you contradicted yourself...

your parents genetics determine what genetics you inherit and therefore how tall you will become.
height generally correlates with people's parents because diet, socioeconomic status, environment etc is heritable too. its passed down by the parents. thats why kids will be similar height to their parents

Please dont insult me randomly, I didn't insult you.

Let's just try to talk with statistical facts and studies without it getting personal.

while your arguments seem reasonable, and that's what I used to also think. you are incorrect

Height is 80% environmental according to scientific studies

0 studies prove height is more than 20% genetic.

Westerners are tall because they have the highest quality of life and best diets.

That's why even ethnics from 160cm avg countries become 5ft10 when they are born in the west.

This is very visible if you have lived in a western country with many 2nd generation immigrants.

View attachment 7717
View attachment 7718

protein intake by country directly correlates to height by country...

Height is 80%+ environmental, barely genetic at all
this is very embarrassing. no shit that people in poor countries have lower protein intake. no shit that people in poor countries are shorter. the problem is that you can't read maps and don't know how causation works. just because two colors look roughly the same on a global scale doesn't mean anything. how do you explain greece having a higher protein intake and being shorter on average? and why does portugaland northern europe have the same protein intake when portuguese are 10cm shorter on average? and japan literally has a high average protein intakes as shown on the map.

protein intake doesn't mattter if your genetics are shit.

i hope you're trolling otherwise your iq is lower than a monkey.

this is very embarrassing. no shit that people in poor countries have lower protein intake. no shit that people in poor countries are shorter. the problem is that you can't read maps and don't know how causation works. just because two colors look roughly the same on a global scale doesn't mean anything. how do you explain greece having a higher protein intake and being shorter on average? and why does portugaland northern europe have the same protein intake when portuguese are 10cm shorter on average? and japan literally has a high average protein intakes as shown on the map.

yeah you're so high iq to insult my iq and ignore the scientific study which shows height is 80% environment 20% genetic https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-05275-y very clever of you

also its not just about protein, its about other things like calories, pollution, diseases etc.. too

welcome to my ignore list. i dont argue with people who would rather just insult me instead of talking facts.

enjoy being the real low iq one who denies scientific studies tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back