Geomax Has anyone geomaxxed to Colombia?

BallaBoy

Yellow fever patient
Nov 11, 2023
How was it?

I suspect that all the "warnings" not to go there is just gatekeeping propaganda (or low T cucks cherry picking examples and crying).

Look at this tiktok channel. He is a geomaxxer and goes to columbia its not that bad but I have heard girls on tinder try to spike your drink with a plant and steal your stuff. They do this commonly amongst forieners.
He is 5"9 and normie looking
Colombia seems to mog, I'm contemplating whether to LATAMmaxx instead of SEAmaxx.
And if the guy is able to get big booty latinas while bald, ettnick, and manlet, shit must be on tutorial mode.

Colombia seems to mog, I'm contemplating whether to LATAMmaxx instead of SEAmaxx.
And if the guy is able to get big booty latinas while bald, ettnick, and manlet, shit must be on tutorial mode.
Its common for girls to rob you if you go on tinder. They often spike your drink with "devils breath" and try and steal your shit. There is a lot of prostitution their and you will likely have to pay. Thats the problem with LATAM because there is just so much prostition.

Its common for girls to rob you if you go on tinder. They often spike your drink with "devils breath" and try and steal your shit. There is a lot of prostitution their and you will likely have to pay. Thats the problem with LATAM because there is just so much prostition.
I wouldn't carry more than I'd mind loosing, so that isn't really an issue.

You can just get 2 hotel rooms, one to keep your shit in, one to bang bitches in.

Eida way, I'm not a bitch, and the odds of anythang happening is probably less than one % (unless you're actively searching for trouble).

I wouldn't carry more than I'd mind loosing, so that isn't really an issue.

You can just get 2 hotel rooms, one to keep your shit in, one to bang bitches in.

Eida way, I'm not a bitch, and the odds of anythang happening is probably less than one % (unless you're actively searching for trouble).
In LATAM america there is booths where people try and learn english and you try and learn spanish. I have heard you can meet girls their that are probably less likely to have have high body counts. Tinder in LATAM is risky i have heard

Scoplamine is the "devils breath" i was talking about

In LATAM america there is booths where people try and learn english and you try and learn spanish. I have heard you can meet girls their that are probably less likely to have have high body counts. Tinder in LATAM is risky i have heard
View attachment 2818
I mean yeah, getting drugged and robbed is a risk.
But it's mostly propaganda from the Jews in order to try burst the JBW principle, so that Latin men don't become too unhinged.
By saying that Latina women have no genuine interest in white men they lessen the Latinos inferiority-complex, and thus they are easier to control.

Ofc these instances still happen, but the chances are slim I believe.

Closest thing is self inserting as the dude that creampies mestiza girls on the hub
Am I supposed to know the dude that creampies mestiza girls on the hub? In what world do you live in where you think people are omniscient?

I mean yeah, getting drugged and robbed is a risk.
But it's mostly propaganda from the Jews in order to try burst the JBW principle, so that Latin men don't become too unhinged.
By saying that Latina women have no genuine interest in white men they lessen the Latinos inferiority-complex, and thus they are easier to control.

Ofc these instances still happen, but the chances are slim I believe.
If you like white girls why don't you try belarus or kalingrad. I made a thread about kalingrad. Ill link it below. I know you live in sweden so this wont be far. You dont seem like a pussy obbessed with safety JFL

there is just gatekeeping propaganda (by w*stern cucks cherry picking examples and crying).
Most likely yes, as well as Jewish propaganda in order to control Hispanic men by preventing causes for inferiority-complexes.

If you like white girls why don't you try belarus or kalingrad. I made a thread about kalingrad. Ill link it below. I know you live in sweden so this wont be far. You dont seem like a pussy obbessed with safety JFL
Geomaxxing to Belarus doesn't seem fun at all.
Half the fun in geomaxxing is going to and exploring the location.
Separatist parts of Russia seem hella quilly.

Also they wouldn't praise me for my white skin, they would just be hungry for some money and a green card.

Columbia seems really fun. You can go scubadiving and see pablo escabars crashed planes and see abandoned escobars mantion and "prison aka mansion JFL" . The beatiful nature mogs hard. Shit looks like skyrim. The mafia seems nice to the people but not speaking spanish might be a problem idk

Columbia seems really fun. You can go scubadiving and see pablo escabars crashed planes and see abandoned escobars mantion and "prison aka mansion JFL" . The beatiful nature mogs hard. Shit looks like skyrim. The mafia seems nice to the people but not speaking spanish might be a problem idk
Yeah, it is very intriguing everything. I would probably learn Spanish before going for a longer time tho.
How tall are you anyway? Do you do snus? Do you have blue eyes? are you good looking?
I'm 6'2 (so not 6'8 jfl, shouldn't you have pussy at disposal at such height?), I don't snus despite everyone else doing it (I just don't like "everyday life drugs"), I have blue eyes, and I'm normie.

Yeah, it is very intriguing everything. I would probably learn Spanish before going for a longer time tho.

I'm 6'2 (so not 6'8 jfl, shouldn't you have pussy at disposal at such height?), I don't snus despite everyone else doing it (I just don't like "everyday life drugs"), I have blue eyes, and I'm normie.
I have seen tinder bios in asia in places like singapore where girls in their bio say shit like "blue eyes only". Blue eyes are such a win in asia and probably LATAM. I fucking wish i had blue eyes, I am good looking though, probably HTN but brown eyes are such a failo. How common is blue eyes in Sweden. In the UK it's like 20 percent but scandania has the highest levels of blue eyes.

I have seen tinder bios in asia in places like singapore where girls in their bio say shit like "blue eyes only". Blue eyes are such a win in asia and probably LATAM. I fucking wish i had blue eyes, I am good looking though, probably HTN but brown eyes are such a failo. How common is blue eyes in Sweden. In the UK it's like 20 percent but scandania has the highest levels of blue eyes.
That is quite life-fuel, Asia is legit tutorial mode for white doods. Brown eyes isn't too big of a death sentence tho if your other features are eurocentric or if ur GL (which you seem to be, unless you suffer the above-average effect). Basically every non-ettnick in Sweden has either blue, green, or mixed colored eyes.

That is quite life-fuel, Asia is legit tutorial mode for white doods. Brown eyes isn't too big of a death sentence tho if your other features are eurocentric or if ur GL (which you seem to be, unless you suffer the above-average effect). Basically every non-ettnick in Sweden has either blue, green, or mixed colored eyes.
Look at her bio. This is in singapore (They speak english). Not a bad geomax spot but HELLA EXPENSIVE
Im polish and blue eyes are fairly common. Second most common after scandanavia but I still got brown eyes.Im not 6"8 but i still got time to grow but my grandad was 6"8 so maybe i will get there.

View attachment 2819
Look at her bio. This is in singapore (They speak english). Not a bad geomax spot but HELLA EXPENSIVE
Im polish and blue eyes are fairly common. Second most common after scandanavia but I still got brown eyes.Im not 6"8 but i still got time to grow but my grandad was 6"8 so maybe i will get there.
I have family in Singapore, so I have the possibility living with them. Although I'd rather not have to live with family while brining chicks over.
I think that I'll maxx to Colombia instead, they will most likely help me financially then eida way.
And if you're 6'5 or taller there's not excuse to not be slaying, unless your face is sub normie.

How was it?

I suspect that all the "warnings" not to go there is just gatekeeping propaganda (or low T cucks cherry picking examples and crying).
my buddy is there right now, been there for a month and within that month 3 americans have been murdered.

in medillin, the city he's staying in.

he's leaving for DR end of the month. where it's safer

my buddy is there right now, been there for a month and within that month 3 americans have been murdered.

in medillin, the city he's staying in.

he's leaving for DR end of the month. where it's safer
Thanks for the insight. Although, 3 Americans are not so many if you think about perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back