Had the police called on me within my first week geomaxxing

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Just arrived at my airbnb

Was working on laptop but no groceries yet so I went for a quick lunch at the nearest restaurant

Staff didn't speak English but I ordered a burger with Google translate

They gave me a burger patty which was burnt on the bottom

And some cheese which stank worse than a white girls pussy

So I refused to eat it and asked for another one with bun

I had this vibe they were trying to make me eat out of date food on purpose or something

Because keep in mind Spain is like hyper anti immigration from British and Germans at that time cos we push their rent prices up fuck loads

They made another one for me

I cut it in half and it wasn't even fucking cooked and the cheese was stenching again

Then the owner man stood outside where I was eating, pretending to be on the phone to someone.

But I knew he was watching me

I think they tried to poison me or something

And I thought fuck that I'm not paying for it

So I just stood up and walked off

But the man followed me and kept shouting shit in Spanish

I told him it's not even cooked and to fuck off

Then he kept following right behind me causing a scene

And he was on his phone calling the policia policia on speaker and I could hear its legit

So I just ran off like a cuck and ge chased me for a minute then stopped

I had to take off my sliders cos its hard af to run in them

So I ran for like 2 minutes but then I realized I had just bought a brand new fat zombie tier pocket knife and it was in my pocket

So I had to dash it in a Bush as I was running just incase police came and found me with it

Hid somewhere for like 30 mins

Then went back to my airbnb

But the worst part was..

My airbnb was literally on the same fucking street as that place, so I had to walk the other way, and wear cap and shit when I'm outside and was giga anxiety of going outside for like a week

Then I moved to a different airbnb after a week cos I was testing out different cities anyways

But I wonder if they tried to poison me with shit food cos they're racist to brits

Or cos they're just shit at cooking and cheese is meant to stench in Spain?

Last edited:
But anyways I realized that behavior is childish.

But I didn't want to be a cuck, paying for burned or uncooked food.

But it is legally still stealing to run away without paying, even if the food is shit and its embarrassing

So the proper way to do it is discuss it with the manager to get a refund, replacement. Or just pay like a cuck and leave them a 1 star review on Google.

Sometimes paying 15 euros and feeling cucked is better than committing a crime and being embarrassed

Last edited:
What do you think causes them to act cocky
muh spanish empire, muh cultura espana, muh history. They are just like americans npcs that think oooh my country is/was so great hence i am great. they have no individuality and i hate that, same with the french those fuckers are even worse,

Was working on laptop but no groceries yet so I went for a quick lunch at the nearest restaurant

I had this vibe they were trying to make me eat out of date food on purpose or something

Because keep in mind Spain is like hyper anti immigration from British and Germans at that time cos we push their rent prices up fuck loads

I cut it in half and it wasn't even fucking cooked and the cheese was stenching again

Then the owner man stood outside where I was eating, pretending to be on the phone to someone.

And he was on his phone calling the policia policia on speaker and I could hear its legit

So I ran for like 2 minutes but then I realized I had just bought a brand new fat zombie tier pocket knife and it was in my pocket

So I had to dash it in a Bush as I was running just incase police came and found me with it

But the worst part was..

My airbnb was literally on the same fucking street as that place, so I had to walk the other way, and wear cap and shit when I'm outside and was giga anxiety of going outside for like a week

Then I moved to a different airbnb after a week cos I was testing out different cities anyways

But I wonder if they tried to poison me with shit food cos they're racist to brits

this gives me running from the police on my scooter vibes when i was outside during lockdown times, cops vs robbers game IRL. Route planned out to shake them too lol. no criminal charges innit good times man, fortnite all day, cheating during the test and then trolling pig cops

But the worst part was..

if this isn't a larp, you deserve to be put in jail and kicked out of the country.

1. your lucky they made you another.
2. if your too poor to buy a meal that you cannot eat, you shouldn't be geomaxing
3. you should have just paid it and found another restaurant.

it's people like you that make those countries hate tourists and people trying to assimilate in their culture.

if this isn't a larp, you deserve to be put in jail and kicked out of the country.

2. if your too poor to buy a meal that you cannot eat, you shouldn't be geomaxing

it's people like you that make those countries hate tourists and people trying to assimilate in their culture.
1. They served me a burnt burger, how am I lucky they made another unburnt one

2. I'm not poor, I just didn't wanna be a cuckold and pay for poisonous food

3. Yeah I agree, but I didn't realize that was an option at the time. But lesson learned

I'm.the one who hates their culture and them since they can't even cook decent food. Idc what they think of me

How did you guys colonise the whole world to the point i speak your language and then you dont know anything about other countries food, try gazpatcho of however the fuck you spell it
We colonized the world cos we don't spend our time learning useless shit like what are Spains national dishes. I was busy finetuning my mma skills and planning business decisions this evening

1. They served me a burnt burger, how am I lucky they made another unburnt one

2. I'm not poor, I just didn't wanna be a cuckold and pay for poisonous food

3. Yeah I agree, but I didn't realize that was an option at the time. But lesson learned

I'm.the one who hates their culture and them since they can't even cook decent food. Idc what they think of me
most places wont' cook you anything more without charging you for TWO. Understand that.
try that in asia and see what happens. LOL

you are poor. You have to be. Becuase i would have paid and simply said fuck this, going to get pizza, or something these assholes cannot fuck up. and NEVER ever stepped into that restaurant again. Last dime they would get from me.

and if you dont realise you can walk to another restaurant......holy fuck.

shit you had many options. the restaurant is so close (can i get the second burger to go) bring it to your airbnb, and cook the burger to your liking, put it back in the bun

at least you would have gotten your moneys worth.

Last edited:
most places wont' cook you anything more without charging you for TWO. Understand that.
try that in asia and see what happens. LOL

you are poor. You have to be. Becuase i would have paid and simply said fuck this, going to get pizza, or something these assholes cannot fuck up. and NEVER ever stepped into that restaurant again. Last dime they would get from me.

and if you dont realise you can walk to another restaurant......holy fuck.

shit you had many options. the restaurant is so close (can i get the second burger to go) bring it to your airbnb, and cook the burger to your liking, put it back in the bun

at least you would have gotten your moneys worth.
Asians are low T it would be easier there if I wanted to do this which ofc I won't again.

I didn't have time to walk to another restaurant after wasting an hour there as I was on lunch break

And I couldn't recook the burger because it had stench cheese on it with made me heave

learning to pick and choose good places to eat should be your #1 most important life priority in a foreign country
three bouts of horrible gut sickness in Mexico and Colombia drilled that lesson into my head
BTW Mexicans are pros at fucking up pizza. Twice I ate shitty Mexican pizza which gave me horrible sulfur burps, gut cramps and diarrhea.
Asians are low T it would be easier there if I wanted to do this which ofc I won't again.

I didn't have time to walk to another restaurant after wasting an hour there as I was on lunch break

And I couldn't recook the burger because it had stench cheese on it with made me heave
Sexually frustrated young Thai men would love nothing more than to beat the shit out of a farang thief. You can't outrun a motorbike.

Last edited:
learning to pick and choose good places to eat should be your #1 most important life priority in a foreign country
three bouts of horrible gut sickness in Mexico and Colombia drilled that lesson into my head
BTW Mexicans are pros at fucking up pizza. Twice I ate shitty Mexican pizza which gave me horrible sulfur burps, gut cramps and diarrhea.

Sexually frustrated young Thai men would love nothing more than to beat the shit out of a farang thief. You can't outrun a motorbike.
theyre literally thai men. they have the lowest testosterone in the world and became trannies and are 5ft2. i could beat up 5 thai 'men' at the same time with my hands tied behind my back and a blind fold on

hardest men in thailand btw. saenchai and rodtang

muh spanish empire, muh cultura espana, muh history. They are just like americans npcs that think oooh my country is/was so great hence i am great. they have no individuality and i hate that, same with the french those fuckers are even worse,
listen muzzie boy

yes, most of my fellow americans are worth less than the dirt on my shoes

but i am great

my country was (up to a few years ago) great

and still largely is, for my class of people

you europoors, especially you fresh off the boat muzzies aren’t allowed to shit on the american empire

because guess what? the entirety of western europe is a colony of america

good day

i remember in ladakh india i ordered a chicken burger and that bitch meat was pink

i asked about it and they said its the type of chicken

i still ate it type shi

lowkey tho, indian style western food is pretty good

kinda miss the days where i was stuffing my face with pizzas, burgers, fries, biryani, milkshakes, dumplings, and butter chicken in the mountains of north west india

good times man
IMG 6681IMG 6667IMG 6614IMG 6559IMG 6552IMG 6554IMG 6523IMG 6320IMG 6241IMG 6240IMG 6193IMG 6119IMG 6058IMG 6011

but if you go to leh, you might get altitude sickness as it’s 3500 meters high

i walked from the airport to the city, about 30 minute walk and got a terrible migraine and cold that left me bedridden for a day

the highest road in the world is also near leh, so i went to that, pretty interesting and cold af. was freezing my toes

i’ve been to the highest road in the world and the lowest elevation road in the world

listen muzzie boy

but i am great

you europoors, especially you fresh off the boat muzzies aren’t allowed to shit on the american empire

good day

listen muzzie boy

but i am great

good day
United States of Israel JFL, how about detatching yourself from a flag and realising that its you vs the world instead of letting your limbic brain need a tribe for a feeling of safety. The government aint your friend.

Last edited:
i remember in ladakh india i ordered a chicken burger and that bitch meat was pink

i still ate it type shi

kinda miss the days where i was stuffing my face with pizzas, burgers, fries, biryani, milkshakes, dumplings, and butter chicken in the mountains of north west india

good times man

i walked from the airport to the city, about 30 minute walk and got a terrible migraine and cold that left me bedridden for a day

the highest road in the world is also near leh, so i went to that, pretty interesting and cold af. was freezing my toes

i’ve been to the highest road in the world and the lowest elevation road in the world
Those some really high-quality meals, not at all what I expected for India. Catering to high-dollar Himalayan trekkers, perhaps?

Holy shit is Leh a traveler mecca. Only 30K people and it has this many hotels. Highland India is like a whole different country. Street View doesn't look anything like the hideous trashed streets of the flatland cities. Sure is neat that you can fly in and skip the shitty parts of the country if you have a mind to. It's not even expensive...you can fly from Hanoi to Leh for $146, with one layover in Delhi.
Screenshot 2024 09 05 192749
hardest men in thailand btw. saenchai and rodtang
you sure have some strange pics saved in your downloads folder
I don't recall encountering a single ladyboy in the real Thailand. they all flock to the degen zones, being lazy fruits who just want to stand around all day waiting for stupid motherfuckers to fly halfway around the world and hand them money for simply existing.
also your testosterone levels have nothing to do with your muscle tone and pain tolerance. guys with poor discipline & impulse control will get BTFO in a fight against a scrappy & fearless adversary every time.

i still ate it type shi

good times man
View attachment 8311View attachment 8312View attachment 8313View attachment 8314View attachment 8315View attachment 8316View attachment 8317View attachment 8318View attachment 8319View attachment 8320View attachment 8321View attachment 8322View attachment 8323View attachment 8324

coke zero mah nigga.

That pizza doesn't look half bad. Actually looks good by any world standards. what did that cost?

and that's tru about SEA, once you get here, traveling from country to country is very cheap. Each country has to subsidize the airlines or none of these niggers would ever fly. Cause 70% of them are too poor.

Those some really high-quality meals, not at all what I expected for India. Catering to high-dollar Himalayan trekkers, perhaps?

Holy shit is Leh a traveler mecca. Only 30K people and it has this many hotels. Highland India is like a whole different country. Street View doesn't look anything like the hideous trashed streets of the flatland cities. Sure is neat that you can fly in and skip the shitty parts of the country if you have a mind to. It's not even expensive...you can fly from Hanoi to Leh for $146, with one layover in Delhi.
View attachment 8342

you sure have some strange pics saved in your downloads folder
I don't recall encountering a single ladyboy in the real Thailand. they all flock to the degen zones, being lazy fruits who just want to stand around all day waiting for stupid motherfuckers to fly halfway around the world and hand them money for simply existing.
also your testosterone levels have nothing to do with your muscle tone and pain tolerance. guys with poor discipline & impulse control will get BTFO in a fight against a scrappy & fearless adversary every time.
yea it’s pretty good

but during the winter season (starting around october for leh) many of those hotels end up closing. the pipes freeze so you can’t get water

but october is good time to go. i went there last year and it was perfect, barely any tourists

and all the girls are hot cuz they’re tibetan

btw, don’t share this with your trv friends. fuck them guys

but yea you should check it out
coke zero mah nigga.

That pizza doesn't look half bad. Actually looks good by any world standards. what did that cost?

and that's tru about SEA, once you get here, traveling from country to country is very cheap. Each country has to subsidize the airlines or none of these niggers would ever fly. Cause 70% of them are too poor.
$3 for the entire pizza lol

in manali and leh, every item topped out at $5 on the high end

a true paradise for a cheap glutton

yea it’s pretty good

but during the winter season (starting around october for leh) many of those hotels end up closing. the pipes freeze so you can’t get water

but october is good time to go. i went there last year and it was perfect, barely any tourists

and all the girls are hot cuz they’re tibetan

btw, don’t share this with your trv friends. fuck them guys

but yea you should check it out

$3 for the entire pizza lol

in manali and leh, every item topped out at $5 on the high end

a true paradise for a cheap glutton
that sounds perfect. Ya, tibet girls and nepal girls are unusually hot. for some strange reason. Because you ever notice the parents look weathered as fuck

Because you ever notice the parents look weathered as fuck
yep

pretty simple reason for that

tibetans live at higher elevation where the sun damages your skin more

just last week i was at 4900 meters sitting in the midday sun for 10 minutes, and got a sunburn on my nose

plus they don’t wear sunscreen

that’s why i need to find a tibetan girl and take her to the sea level and give her sunscreen

then she’ll never age

yep

pretty simple reason for that

tibetans live at higher elevation where the sun damages your skin more

just last week i was at 4900 meters sitting in the midday sun for 10 minutes, and got a sunburn on my nose

plus they don’t wear sunscreen

that’s why i need to find a tibetan girl and take her to the sea level and give her sunscreen

then she’ll never age
HAHAHA take her to sea level

you made me laugh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back