News Going to SEA for 2nd time - this time i’m boymaxxed

abbb127273

Aug 4, 2023
My first time I had short fade hair, was wearing trashy tourist outfit of shorts+tshirt+sandals everywhere and often too lazy to shave

Now I’ll be shaving beard twice a day, my hair is grown out 4 months. And also I will dress more like a teenager. Noticed wearing slim fit pants ages you down a lot if you have skinny legs

Looking in the mirror I could pass for a 19-year-old boy even though im 26 jfl lets see if the experience is any different

My first time I had short fade hair, was wearing trashy tourist outfit of shorts+tshirt+sandals everywhere and often too lazy to shave

Now I’ll be shaving beard twice a day, my hair is grown out 4 months. And also I will dress more like a teenager. Noticed wearing slim fit pants ages you down a lot if you have skinny legs

Looking in the mirror I could pass for a 19-year-old boy even though im 26 jfl lets see if the experience is any different
my legs are skinny af even tho i weigh almost 210 lbs

I'm doing the same thing. I can pass as 21 at age 27, lol. Screenshot 20231206 162202 AgeBot

Every year above 25 is a failo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back