Going to rural towns is an insane smv boost

true

i was in a tier 3 chinese city yesterday with only 4 million people so height mogged more people, more girls came up to take pics with me, more staring

i’m a narc so love the attention. especially when i walk around with their women

beta's relocate themselves to the middle of fucking nowhere just so their only competition for the kind of girl that is likely to marry the poorest of thai are poor old men whose net worth is $1.

alpha's go to the nearest major city and hire drivers for the day to take them around touring, hand out cards with their social media and when the farm girls message them they have them driven an hour into the city to get their V card snatched every other day.

giga-alpha's throw a party at the mansion they are renting and have staff go and invite girls by riding around and just finding the hottest ones. a giga-alpha can snatch half a dozen v-cards in a single night if his staff is good enough.

interesting. how did you end up there? what about english proficiency?
Doing the Mae Hong Son on motorcycle in raining season, only reason for anyone to visit that town, and no one else is stupid enough to do it while it rains every day.

I hope you didn't use condom and didn't pull out
Actually lost my condom inside her, luckily she had a recent STD test, I got a HIV test to calm her down, she knew I had herpes so didn't trust me.

Poverty places have the hottest girls. Problem is that theyre poor
This girl had a uni degree and better english than me.

or hiding in the cities with urban girls that want to make it big instead of finding a hoe thats just enjoying life.
This fr, she made more than me, better english than me, hotter than me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back