Story Going to Halifax Tomorrow

Day 1
- I think I am slightly higher SMV here than in Toronto, people seem to put in less effort to look good, especially women. Less makeup, more sweatpants. Getting a little bit more attention than normal.
- People are a bit friendlier to strangers - having more conversations with random people including becky's.
- People look poorer in general I guess - there's hardly any stylemaxxed people.
- Groceries are expensive.
- Have matched with a couple MTB's, will see if I can get a date.
- Staying basically on the local university campus so maybe that is working to my advantage?
- There's a lot of Indians here now lmao.
- There seem to be a quite a few Asian couples (AMAF, haven't seen WMAF yet).
- Most OLD profiles of young women are just them drinking/partying & says something like "likes sushi".
- There are a lot of tall white women, close to 6ft.
- Since I am away from my home gym I am going to take this time to starvemaxx and NTmax instead.

Last edited:
Day 2
- People are definitely more friendly, I got drunk at a bar & had some convos but led to nothing
- Vibe in this bar was like Cheers, lots of regulars going back & forth with the staff
- Service (middle aged white guy) was really good and so I tipped well, guy was beside himself grateful
- One of my matches unmatched (it's over) but got one new one

Last edited:
Day 3
- I've gotten a good look at all the normies at the office I'm going into every day and I have to say that I would definitely mog all of them (few dozen) if I were lean. Height and bones. Being a 6ft HTN with a social circle is probably all you need to slay tbh. I don't think I've even seen a chadlite yet.
- I think a couple of the women in the office think I'm cute but it's nothing really significant.
- I saw a MTN paki/mena with a MTB white girl, I'm guessing pheno doesn't matter much or their reputation isn't ruined with women yet.
- A couple waitresses (not ones that were serving me) kept looking at me.
- Apparently a hurricane is going to come through this weekend and basically cancel the night life for this weekend JFL.
- None of the girls are thotmaxxed, they hardly have any makeup and the most slutty they get is like a tank top.
- There's a lot of women who have long midfaces.
- OLD results are about the same as in Toronto. I don't see any of the Stacy's on Tinder IRL though, idk where they are.
- WMAF is not disproportionate here, there are more AMAF by far.
- I'm on a university campus and so far it's 404 chad not detected. There seem to be either looksmatched couples (or the woman slightly fogs) or women wandering around together.
- I coped with being alone by drinking & eating oysters while working.

Day 3
- I've gotten a good look at all the normies at the office I'm going into every day and I have to say that I would definitely mog all of them (few dozen) if I were lean. Height and bones. Being a 6ft HTN with a social circle is probably all you need to slay tbh. I don't think I've even seen a chadlite yet.
- I think a couple of the women in the office think I'm cute but it's nothing really significant.
- I saw a MTN paki/mena with a MTB white girl, I'm guessing pheno doesn't matter much or their reputation isn't ruined with women yet.
- A couple waitresses (not ones that were serving me) kept looking at me.
- Apparently a hurricane is going to come through this weekend and basically cancel the night life for this weekend JFL.
- None of the girls are thotmaxxed, they hardly have any makeup and the most slutty they get is like a tank top.
- There's a lot of women who have long midfaces.
- OLD results are about the same as in Toronto. I don't see any of the Stacy's on Tinder IRL though, idk where they are.
- WMAF is not disproportionate here, there are more AMAF by far.
- I'm on a university campus and so far it's 404 chad not detected. There seem to be either looksmatched couples (or the woman slightly fogs) or women wandering around together.
- I coped with being alone by drinking & eating oysters while working.
What's the average height of the males in relationships?

Day 4
- The city is dead except for people clearing out the shelves at the grocery store, stood in a line that had close to 100 people in it just to get some water because there's a high chance of power outages this weekend. Probably also means the nightlife is cancelled.
- Noticing that there's lots of homeless people.
- Saw a couple chadlites today but not with anyone, one guy was just randomly walking around squinting with his phone out and randomly walked by him like 3 times in 30 min. Might have been a .org poster with how autistic he was acting.
- Lots of heightmatched couples, like the guy is only 1-2" taller than the girl.
- Seeing more WMAF couples.
- Just wearing what I casually wear in Toronto I feel overdressed most of the time.
- Still no OLD results, going to see if I can get some decent shots somewhere & improve my photos & bio.

Day 5/6
No fucking power
This sucks ass
Coping by getting drunk and talking to the bartender
They were cute but got wasted
Lean pill is LAW

Last edited:
Day 7+
- I gave up out of apathy
- Height and leanpill are the strongest
- Pheno doesn't matter that much, saw several pakis with white women (most were ~6ft though)
- There was a significantly skewed female:male ratio around the university campus, skewing female

Day 7+
- I gave up out of apathy
- Height and leanpill are the strongest
- Pheno doesn't matter that much, saw several pakis with white women (most were ~6ft though)
- There was a significantly skewed female:male ratio around the university campus, skewing female
How easy is it to make friends in halifax? It should be easy to slay if you set up a social circle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back