JFL Girl blackpilled on geomaxxing jfl

she knows because she thinks of white cock all day and all noodles living in asia dream of a white guy geomaxing there all day. im going to sea to ascend because im a khhv wizard baldcel. imagine having the hair of a 60 year old at the age of 20. it never even began for me.

she knows because she thinks of white cock all day and all noodles living in asia dream of a white guy geomaxing there all day. im going to sea to ascend because im a khhv wizard baldcel. imagine having the hair of a 60 year old at the age of 20. it never even began for me.
It just started for you boyo

This is the truth regardless of location. I remember when I was in high school we would have these exchange students from Europe. Most of them had already finished their secondary education and were just taking it as an opportunity to party and live the American high school experience they had seen in movies. Regardless, they garnered a lot of attention because they were "foreign" and "different," but most importantly high-value. These guys gave off status and "culture" that the girls picked up on, while the girls were valued for being physically attractive and put-together.

I hate to say it, but this was a major motivation for me to start learning languages and learning about other cultures as a kid. Even in high school, I was a budding geomaxxer.

The last time I went to Mexico, I had a drunk woman in a bar tell me explicitly that she was interested in dating White, American guys because "they treat you better and they're less demanding." I'm sure this was supposed to be a compliment, but White guys, if you're wondering what your reputation is, there you go. It's ironic that in the West women constantly complain about how barbaric, misogynist and backwards their men are while that's not the view shared by much of the planet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back