Advice getting super hot girls is hard even in developing countries

MrChinX

Jul 26, 2023
getting legit hot girls even in shithole countries is hard man, but that's my goal. I'm not going abroad to to wife up a frumpy asian hoe from SEA who'll give me shit and attitude.

I make decent money and can afford a car and house here in north america in 2nd tier cities, but my reason for geomaxxing is I'm not settle with a white single mom with 2-3 kids from different baby daddies. I think the main reason guys are leaving for overseas is because the obesity epidemic is getting out of control in USA/Canada, something like 1/3 of women are overweight. That dramatically changes the market, it's why people are freaking out and saying only chad can slay.

my filipina tells me stories all the time about her cousins/friends who were sexy and got married to really old guys just cos they were rich

she said this earlier

i think we just gotta have $$ bro, and find a way to flex it. girls cant see ur rich just from a pic of u on tinder

but my reason for geomaxxing is I'm not settle with a white single mom with 2-3 kids from different baby daddies. I think the main reason guys are leaving for overseas is because the obesity epidemic is getting out of control in USA/Canada, something like 1/3 of women are overweight. That dramatically changes the market, it's why people are freaking out and saying only chad can slay.
yeah legit. most girls in UK are fat. especially as we get older. there is some skinny girls but EVERY guy wants her. so shes either impossible to get or has a DOGSHIT attitute.

geomaxxing is essential in 2023 in the west unless ur like 6ft+,white, blue eyes, good job, nt

You underestimate the amount of people that will actually ever geomaxx and with inflation going up its getting worse. Just be an unashamed coomer and pay for it, you realize you are just elevating these bitches standards even more and introducing western style (((dating))) into these countries by jestermaxxing? A thai prostutite will give you a better gfe than some PSL fag who looksmaxxed his way into being an oofy doofy for his looksmatch in the west. You faggots seriously need to put our egos out the door

Youll pretty much have to dump dating apps and really get deep into the slums and villages to find some natural beauty if whatever youre saying is true. Nearly all of the whores on dating apps turn out to be Westernized sluts anyway

i just want a skinny asian girl that dresses good and says shit like this to me
View attachment 1935View attachment 1934
i want a pina like this
mega-big-tits-filipina-teen-from-filipina-sex-diary-3.jpg

Youll pretty much have to dump dating apps and really get deep into the slums and villages to find some natural beauty if whatever youre saying is true. Nearly all of the whores on dating apps turn out to be Westernized sluts anyway
They are just being overdramatic, lets be real most seagooks cap out at a hard 6 and its still easy mode relatively speaking. IMO going to Pattaya and embracing being a coomer is way more practical and fulfilling than trying to have the allure of "dating" spoiled city girls in flipland

@Xyilon how can we add this
You need to create a sprite sheet and add it to reaction section in the console.

getting legit hot girls even in shithole countries is hard man, but that's my goal. I'm not going abroad to to wife up a frumpy asian hoe from SEA who'll give me shit and attitude.

I make decent money and can afford a car and house here in north america in 2nd tier cities, but my reason for geomaxxing is I'm not settle with a white single mom with 2-3 kids from different baby daddies. I think the main reason guys are leaving for overseas is because the obesity epidemic is getting out of control in USA/Canada, something like 1/3 of women are overweight. That dramatically changes the market, it's why people are freaking out and saying only chad can slay.
that is stupid, if your willing to pay getting hot girls is easy.

and remember, they also have friends. Just dont' be stupid and over pay. Once you over pay it's over.

the trick is to wittle them down to half of what you started paying them. And it's not hard. If your visiting, it's hard. if your living in the country its super fucking easy. Simply tell em this. I can give you a 100 once a week

or you can come over to my place for 50 dollars a pop, and come 3 or 4 times. you make double the money

be nice, treat them like you would a gf (no gifts, just be nice) offer them drinks, cook food. Ect. Unless your personality is that of a starfish. you will have hot girls over so often, you will start to think "only hot girls from now on"

good luck on adventures

Fuck working, and Western CoL, also you can't complain about Stacies as a RiceDick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back