Get wealthy first. Then travel

Don't listen to the retard. Nobody ages like wine, it will not get easier. Go while you're young. I'm going to Japan after this semester.
Who are you calling retard? I am young and well off, I never said to be an old man in Pattaya. The worst combo is be poor and old stuck in Pattaya. Smh

Most people in their 20s here could even be young at mid 20s. I casually avoid poorpackers.

What do you consider young? Then I am young man, sure, but I doubt many users can even travel at 19 or 20.... I had maybe a few k on that bank account at the time... people usually start travelling at 21, 22, etc
True it is important to have money when traveling especially when you are young and you like to have fun, But you could enjoy life in latam or sea just off 10-20k for a year or two even more if you live like a local

True it is important to have money when traveling especially when you are young and you like to have fun, But you could enjoy life in latam or sea just off 10-20k for a year or two even more if you live like a local
I dont want to live like a local

I'm in my early 20s and have 100k and don't feel wealthy
Because you are american probably.
US dollars are monopoly money.
When americans brag about 100k its like a german bragging about 25k.

Thats why they say shit like "8 millions arent enough to retire"

huge cope

better to do it in your youth even if you’re broke
this
i don’t actually care that much about money as long as i’m not forced to live in 20sqm cage
i stay in cheap hotels and still fuck hotties sometimes they take me their place and i’m getting spoiled

this
i don’t actually care that much about money as long as i’m not forced to live in 20sqm cage
i stay in cheap hotels and still fuck hotties sometimes they take me their place and i’m getting spoiled
Which country what age

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back