Get a girlfriend by contacting Duke Zepar

Chant his enn 12 times a day to contact him.

LYAN RAMEC CAYTA ZEPAR

YO WTF. Is this legit lol i used to be a church youth leader xd i doubt it
This is 100% legit. Duke Zepar is a high ranking demons. He is extremely powerful. Getting you a girlfriend is nothing for him, it is his specialty. Try it on a girl from your school. Get her full name, birth date, and a picture. Call his enn at least 12 times a day. You can chant more, like you can hours chanting if you want. Burn some red candles, and have some red wine ready for him. I want at least one geomax member to try this.

This is 100% legit. Duke Zepar is a high ranking demons. He is extremely powerful. Getting you a girlfriend is nothing for him, it is his specialty. Try it on a girl from your school. Get her full name, birth date, and a picture. Call his enn at least 12 times a day. You can chant more, like you can hours chanting if you want. Burn some red candles, and have some red wine ready for him. I want at least one geomax member to try this.
Can i call him to fix my recessed maxilla

That is not his specialty. I suggest contacting a wealth demon who can finance some plastic surgery.

You can use mind control on the girl you like. It won't matter what you look like if you do that. Her free will won't be an issue. She'll become a living sex doll. That red skull is used for mind control. You can remotely stimulate her clitoris by sticking pins into the pussy candle.

Attachments

• 20220827_123657.jpg
    20220827_123657.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1

Attachments

• ac_goetia.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 1
  • NAOS-O9A.pdf
    8.7 MB · Views: 1
  • The-Voodoo-Sorcery-Grimoire-by-Brujo-Negro-2000-pdf_text.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back