GEOMOGCAST - EPISODE 1 - SOUTH AMERICA vs SOUTH EAST ASIA

GeoMOG

May 6, 2024
I will try to talk about this from both EU and USA perspectives.

EASE OF ACCESS-
For EUlets you can fly to SEA cheaper, for USAlets, we cannot go by land thru Mexico due to cartels so we end up having to use expensive airplanes, while the same may technically be true for EUlets the places between SEA and EU are shitholes, Mexico should be on this list and is very attractive for Geomaxing except for the fact fucking cartels, so SEA wins as far as access. South America is just too fucking remote for everyone, maybe traveling by boat is cool but within South America you have many non-safe north countries like Venezuala and of course Brazil which is mid tier Geomaxing at best which I will get into.

QUALITY OF LIFE-
Very simply, asians provide better service, SEA is far more tourist focused than South America... does that mean you can easily overpay? Yes, but that is true everywhere, if you do a bit of legwork and learn how to travel you can easily get western level accommodation for near local prices.

Very big one here, CRIME - yes there are some cities in SEA and Myanmar of course that are somewhat dangerous, that pales in comparison to the levels of danger you can find in much larger areas is basically EVERY South American country and this extends to make most major cities somewhat not safe.

This safety issue will extend to everything since most things revolve around value and safety is part of that, I can get a taxi in SEA and not worry abou tit, not worry about my room being robbed, and most importantly SEA does not have rampant and widespread organized crime. If you are a victim of crime such as in a major hotel or a large bar most SEA people to help and of course cooperate with the cops. In South America the threat of gangs will often stop people from getting involved....

Dating - I am a gigachad that will slay in either place but from the frame of a 5/10 5'9" eurofuck who makes 2-3k per month, in South America your will slay from rarity, from the 3-5% of the population of women who want a guy like you being much more in total number of people than the number of foreigners like you. Locals will often have bigger dicks, better bodies, and be more masc than you, for an average western you will moneymog and socially that money advantage and worldwide advantage can help you.

In SEA you will be heightmogging, dickmogging, moneymogging even harder, in South America your manliness is run of the mill, in Asia your also probably less masculine than local men however you get a definitive genetic advantage on male dimorphic traits and traits that are highly valued in males. This combined with the lack of organized crime and very comprehensive an effective police mean the chance of you getting beat to shit with no recourse are low.

Asians of course are also more clean, asian women are less promiscuous on the whole, south american women are notoriously adventurous and this means getting a low slaycount girl is hard AF, if you find a 25 year old baddie in South America her slaycount is in the dozens if not hundreds, in SEA it is very easy to find good looking 25 year old women who have been with a handful of men at most.

QUALITY OF WOMEN-
the last sentence pretty much sums up my opinion, there are hot women in every culture, and certainly if you like stuff like big butts and big tits South America may have an advantage but for me the quality of women is based on 2 things overall, the choices they make and the culture that influences them.

While I would take a South American women over a western women any day of the week and I do like big asses there is no competition, the culture of south America for raising high quality women gets absolutely mogged by even the worst SEA countries. If you have been to Thailand and think the few square km of degeneracy is representative of the whole country, neck yourself. I won't even address this as 90-95% of ALL SEA countries and basically ultraconservative compared to South America. South America makes girls who will take care of their boyfriends and sexually satisfies them, SEA makes mothers and wives, it's that simple. Of course outside the city South American girls are also fairly conservative actually, the difference in prevalence, degeneracy in South America is far more persuasive, just look at the basic music down to latin music, the acceptance of city life and lust of city life by average poor rural South Americans..... If you goto South America and find a rural good girl your either going to be living in the fucking jungle or you will have bring her to a city where she will be corrupted by the society there. Asia more carefully quarantines it's "party zones" and red light parts within it's cities to the point outside of a few cities per country you can make a life with a SEA girl in a major city without having rampant degeneracy shoved into your face. For a mother and a wife SEA is just better.

For body quality again I would say SEA and South America are on the same level, I might even slightly prefer South American girls and their more experienced average skills which lead to wilder sex. However SEA does have an edge when it comes to average bodyfat, anyone who has been to SEA and dated there knows you can easily get flat stomached petite girls and the average height of women is smaller. For this I will give SEA the win overall as I can find an Asian with a big ass or date an Asian and push her to do things that increase her ass to my preference, I cannot goto South America and enjoy the experience of getting to teach girls new thing sexually or make the default flat stomached petite girls. Both are fairly top tier and mog the west though.

Safety-

SEA destroys South America, many awesome south American countries where you can moneymog the hardest are gang controlled shitholes, if you goto South America your basically cucked if you fight the wrong person you could get murdered on some jealous cuck shit. This kills the vibes.

Conclusion-

IMO SEA mogs South America in many ways, I could also mention how in Brazil the biggest country in South America they directly can pull child support from me forced as an Americanlet, that means in Thailand I can do whatever I want sexually and girls have responsibility for themselves, in South America as a rich Gigatyrone I have to hide my fucking power level, legit there are girls in South America who would try to get pregnant by me on some crazy psycho shit. If they know how fucking rich i am it's fucking over from me, overall the experience in South America is far too variable from country to country, girls to girl, and your luck will vary based on who you meet, what happens to you, you are at the mercy of possibly gangs, corruption, murder, drugdealers, crazy women, gold digging whores, thiefs, and possibly more, even if it's a low % chance. The experience even from different SEA countries is far safer, less variable, more compotent, more valuable and more consistant, if you got SEA your going to have a good time as long as you are marginally adept at traveling economics and not a fucking naive first worlder who isn't somewhat situationally aware of danger. Especially when we consider many Geomaxers are traveling by themselves and at it's core SEAmaxing is traveling by yourself and long term living and making a future for yourself in another country SEA gets the easy win. South America is good with lots of planning and the understanding your on a vacation but I wouldn't consider it as a long term Geo-maxing location, poorer SEA countries are too attractive and once you get your money up destinations like China, Taiwan, Japan, and Korea make it no contest economically as upgrades.

For ease of Access let's not forget Asia has so many connecting flights and trips to islands.

And for SEA it money mogs by far. Sea is cheaper depending on countries.

The good news is SEA will give cultural experience for more well known countries

good post. only downside you didn't mention is the time differences. South America has very manageable timezones if you have a U.S based job and you can live on local time pretty easily. SEA time zone difference of 12-14 hour difference is brutal. Especially if you have job or biz where constant client communication is needed. this is the biggest reason i have not completely moved to thailand yet

Language
Very easy to learn Spanish and you can use it everywhere in south america

Culture
South America is much closer culturally to the US and western countries than Asia
much easier to adapt and integrate for long term living
in SEA you will always be considered a foreigner

Language
Very easy to learn Spanish and you can use it everywhere in south america

Culture
South America is much closer culturally to the US and western countries than Asia
much easier to adapt and integrate for long term living
in SEA you will always be considered a foreigner
if you marry someone outside your own race you are already a huge minority brother, in South America you will be a target, not to mention geomaxxing guys are trying to escape western culture not go lite-west with added brutal gang and cartel murders....

this mindset of "I will be an outsider so better just stick to my group" is hilarious as a mulatto I have always been an outsider, there are 2 types of pain, pain that hurts and pain that alters. As men it's not only our duty, but we gain value from throwing ourself at painful experiences that alter, only women are more valuable by avoiding these pains....

I mean your literally talking to a mogger mulatto who has been working with an ethnic group where I am an extreme outsider, I have a very high position is a large company that is made up of people of this ethnic group that are all older than I am.... Do you understand how many hurdles I had to go thru to get here, if I was a knife I would obsidian razor sharp, it's like if you go into a room of special forces guys, trained serial killers, best of the best of the best, and there is some fucking 170lbs soaking wet 5'7" guy bossing around everybody and they are all showing him extreme fear & respect.... That motherfucker is indeed dangerous...

Throwing yourself into the shit is how you surpass who you are, it's how you go beyond your physical body and the rest of people who "fit in"

seriously this is some mind virus shit, do you think you are your body?
you think you have a name?
you think you are your social uprbringing?

you are an intellect in a dark room piloting a meat suit, with a barking sound other humans make to identify you and severly flawed memories of past events

lol, I swear westoids are always on some cuck shit, you could never work for CIA, they teach you to always be vigilante, your on some severe sheep in the herd need to stay in the herd to stay safe sheep shit, you will never see thru people, you will never truly taste power, taste life my friend lmfao...

I hope you really realize one day, there is nothing more powerful than a man who should be losing and is winning anyways, that is a man that cannot be held back or stopped, that is the true essence of living life as a real man. Western society has made you soft.

if you marry someone outside your own race you are already a huge minority brother, in South America you will be a target, not to mention geomaxxing guys are trying to escape western culture not go lite-west with added brutal gang and cartel murders....

this mindset of "I will be an outsider so better just stick to my group" is hilarious as a mulatto I have always been an outsider, there are 2 types of pain, pain that hurts and pain that alters. As men it's not only our duty, but we gain value from throwing ourself at painful experiences that alter, only women are more valuable by avoiding these pains....

I mean your literally talking to a mogger mulatto who has been working with an ethnic group where I am an extreme outsider, I have a very high position is a large company that is made up of people of this ethnic group that are all older than I am.... Do you understand how many hurdles I had to go thru to get here, if I was a knife I would obsidian razor sharp, it's like if you go into a room of special forces guys, trained serial killers, best of the best of the best, and there is some fucking 170lbs soaking wet 5'7" guy bossing around everybody and they are all showing him extreme fear & respect.... That motherfucker is indeed dangerous...

Throwing yourself into the shit is how you surpass who you are, it's how you go beyond your physical body and the rest of people who "fit in"

seriously this is some mind virus shit, do you think you are your body?
you think you have a name?
you think you are your social uprbringing?

you are an intellect in a dark room piloting a meat suit, with a barking sound other humans make to identify you and severly flawed memories of past events

lol, I swear westoids are always on some cuck shit, you could never work for CIA, they teach you to always be vigilante, your on some severe sheep in the herd need to stay in the herd to stay safe sheep shit, you will never see thru people, you will never truly taste power, taste life my friend lmfao...

I hope you really realize one day, there is nothing more powerful than a man who should be losing and is winning anyways, that is a man that cannot be held back or stopped, that is the true essence of living life as a real man. Western society has made you soft.
Bro's watched way to many episodes of Narcos JFL.....
there's safe spaces across latam, its fucking huge dip shit. alot of expats hate the US and bond with locals over that cause the CIA fucked all of them brazil and argentina should be on par with spain or italy by now but 100 years of uncle sam fucking with your stability will do that. sounds like you are pretty closed minded to think all of latin american is dangerous and animalistic. I'll enjoy wine harvest and ski season in the Andes in Chile a country as nice if not nicer then all of SEA save Korea and Japan while you are afraid to study anthropology and cultural regions in anyway besides echoing fear mongering and racism from the lamestream media and other incels

Last edited:
Bro's watched way to many episodes of Narcos JFL.....
there's safe spaces across latam, its fucking huge dip shit. alot of expats hate the US and bond with locals over that cause the CIA fucked all of them brazil and argentina should be on par with spain or italy by now but 100 years of uncle sam fucking with your stability will do that. sounds like you are pretty closed minded to think all of latin american is dangerous and animalistic. I'll enjoy wine harvest and ski season in the Andes in Chile a country as nice if not nicer then all of SEA save Korea and Japan while you are afraid to study anthropology and cultural regions in anyway besides echoing fear mongering and racism from the lamestream media and other incels
your actually dumb

I am comparing countries

most of latin america is catagorized by the sensitive US government as safe kek I know much of latina america is safe

here is where you failed to fucking read retards

I SAID VALUE

that is how much you pay vs what you get

in the places where there are a lot of people AKA big cities and things are cheap it is MOSTLY NOT SAFE

not fucking interested in living in the fucking mountains or paying higher prices for some tourist spot or going somewhere in the middle of fucking nowhere

I got a room in the fucking busiest place in SEA right off the bat, I had a cheap fucking room and I was super duper fucking safe getting shit faced all night, and most importantly the MAJOR difference between the two countries is in SEA there aren't rampant gangs and whole cartels with treebranching associates who local cops are fucking afraid to touch if they beat the shit out of you or steal from you. Your not going to get mugged and fucking shot to death by a group of guys stealing shit in SEA because they will track them down and fucking execute them because they have government control and tourists are #1 priority in basically all these fucking countries.

you even said it yourself

"SAFE SPACES" is an acknowledgment there is not widespread safety in these countries, I can go basically fucking anywhere in Thailand, Phillipines, and not fucking worry if some dumb bitch is spiking my drink to rob me or setting me up. I also like to travel alone and want a place safe enough for myself, I don't want to have to go in a group of 2-3 guys everywhere I go at night or have to fucking know and go around with locals to even know if where I am going is safe.

I cannot even goto UK and walk around with my 126613LB Rolex without having to worry about getting robbed, I can go fucking anywhere in Thailand with that watch on and nobody will fucking try it,

go travel around South America wearing a $20,000 Rolex if it's so safe and see if you don't get robbed or end up facedown in a ditch with a dozen self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head.

Last edited:
go travel around South America wearing a $20,000 Rolex if it's so safe and see if you don't get robbed or end up facedown in a ditch with a dozen self inflicted gunshot wounds to the back of the head.
lmao only a retard does that tbh only a retard wastes 20k on a watch. ik it blows your mind some people live quite lives and dont want attention all the time. some of us hate big cities the filth and smog; yah there's a hippie on this forum and i am him.... yah play stupid games win stupid prizes. but you seem like the type that couldn't walk to his local bar and pull a local 8 easily. so why should i listen to you when girls give me their #s and come up to grind on me in the club? just another loser to add to @KingOfAsia 's incel list tbh.

scared to go alone? guys his EQ is as low as his IQ

lmao only a retard does that tbh only a retard wastes 20k on a watch. ik it blows your mind some people live quite lives and dont want attention all the time. some of us hate big cities the filth and smog; yah there's a hippie on this from and i am him.... yah play stupid games win stupid prizes. but you seem like the type that couldn't walk to his local bar and pull a local 8 easily. so why should i listen to you when girls give me their #s and come up to grind on me in the club? just another loser to add to @KingOfAsia 's incel list tbh.

scared to go alone? guys his EQ is as low as his IQ
yeah change the subject then talk some LARP bs you cannot back up to literally the biggest gigachad on the forum

yeah change the subject then talk some LARP bs you cannot back up to literally the biggest gigachad on the forum

bro giga chad you just got here and are hated :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: and back it up??? why would i post photos, why would i give incels ammo to find my dox or location? im a pretty private person im not gonna just post about my life here like its some diary just so you can jack off to it.....

but what i will tell you is...... i started international boarding schools at 9 and started having sex by 7th grade... had a body count in the 50s before i was a legal adult at 18.... toured 2 years with the US Ski team and still play international semi pro mens league rugby between the us and canada to stay in shape... i was a master sommelier by the age of 22 and ran my first wine vintage as creative director at 23.... i ran sales for an entire us state's program for a fortune 500 liquor and wine importer at 24 before leaving with that insider knowledge to start my own start up consulting firm at 25. So no its you who wishes you were me. No I wont give you "Photos" because i dont need anyone here's validation and those are just as easy to fake as words; you believe me or you dont. Alex has seen a peak into my life but even my semi-personal public social media he's seen is super empty and has about .7 post a year from the last 14 years. I'm here to share my life exp with like minded people and maybe share some advice between trolling incels since my forum roots are as a life long kiwifarmer. so tell me im larping IDC, ill roll a blunt and smoke your tears. im not responding to this thread again but do your research newfagg before you step on the wrong guys toes and find out some of the nerds with 120iqs where also the jocks that used to beat you up before you learned what a gym was.

Last edited:
bro giga chad you just got here and are hated :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: and back it up??? why would i post photos, why would i give incels ammo to find my dox or location? im a pretty private person im not gonna just post about my life here like its some diary just so you can jack off to it.....

but what i will tell you is...... i started international boarding schools at 9 and started having sex by 7th grade... had a body count in the 50s before i was a legal adult at 18.... toured 2 years with the US Ski team and still play international semi pro mens league rugby between the us and canada to stay in shape... i was a master sommelier by the age of 22 and ran my first wine vintage as creative director at 23.... i ran sales for an entire us state's program for a fortune 500 liquor and wine importer at 24 before leaving with that insider knowledge to start my own start up consulting firm at 25. So no its you who wishes you were me. No I wont give you "Photos" because i dont need anyone here's validation and those are just as easy to fake as words; you believe me or you dont. Alex has seen a peak into my life but even my semi-personal public social media he's seen is super empty and has about .7 post a year from the last 14 years. I'm here to share my life exp with like minded people and maybe share some advice between trolling incels since my forum roots are as a life long kiwifarmer. so tell me im larping IDC, ill roll a blunt and smoke your tears. im not responding to this thread again but do your research newfagg before you step on the wrong guys toes and find out some of the nerds with 120iqs where also the jocks that used to beat you up before you learned what a gym was.
very cool, all that bragging about things you were given and money just reads to me like you saying over and over again physically you are nothing special and I would mog you in public about 7 different ways, as well as sounding very self conscious about being silver spooned, guys like you either fuck up and give up the ghost or larp waaaaay to hard they are self made

not interested in anything any 25 year old has done tbh, it's usually extreme fringe luck or guys born going to international boarding schools stroking their own ego. literally any self made man aged 35+ knows the deal, there are a few parts of knowledge that can only be made up with age that guys like you seem to miss.

congrats on being some wine hotshit I bet that plays well with a group of girls, as far as beating me up, @younglivinglife knows what I do for a living lol, so me and him will laugh about that later, I mean I cannot say on this forum what I do for a living lol but you are about 4 levels of mastery away from ever being able to put hands on me

that's what guys like you don't understand, it makes sense when you talk about me traveling South America alone and thinking I am scared, I know a bunch of guys like you, and you're lucky in reality you're harmless and really dangerous people know your harmless. you could bark and bite as hard as you can and I promise nobody would feel threatened... when I go to South America, I will be given special privileges, the kind of special privileges you only give to people who know that you should do absolutely everything in your power not to use them... and if anyone hooked up in South America knew what I do and what I would be down there doing they would target me with no less than a half dozen heavily armed men who have been shot at often.

Last edited:

so sub-regional sales manager

^so this person was making more than you, got it.

guessing I can extrapolate approx. what you got paid based on this lower estimate listing for the same position from another source

love when guys talk up their Job "I am a premier executive chef for exclusive elite clientele" and they work as a burger flipper at a fucking gas station restaurant

"consulting firm" as specific as "entrepreneur"

inb4 some autistic comment about how your case is special

Then why do you have to geomaxx, if you are so successful in w*stern cuckold country?

Then why do you have to geomaxx, if you are so successful in w*stern cuckold country?
He's a lying piece of shit normie. Everything the normie says is a lie to overinflate their imagine. They lack substance and sexuality. He and his kind are mild psychopaths, after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back