Story Geomaxxxing Success: Incel ascends in Moldova. Slayed 3 Foids in 2 weeks. 23 years incel in Belgium. Koreans mog moldovans

marquisofmoldova

Jan 15, 2024
I haven't been successful with women my whole life here in Belgium. I am hapacel. I did 40 approaches on the street in Belgium. and I failed 40 times. 2 matches on bumble in 4 months. I wanted to ropemaxx. But I decided to make one last attempt. I went to Moldova. I fucked 3 women within 2 weeks. one was JB 7/10. competition was weak. a few Igors and a 5 foot 4 IT Manlets like @predeterminism aka @KingOfAsia . It's over if you don't geomaxx in 2024. My height is only 183cm but I am moneymaxxed. In nightclub in Moldovas capital I mogged slavcels to oblivion. I can recommend Moldova. Next stop is maybe Vietnam in May because it is not saturated like Manila BGC kek. Even korean guys I saw mogged molodvacels in height and money

I haven't been successful with women my whole life here in Belgium. I am hapacel. I did 40 approaches on the street in Belgium. and I failed 40 times. 2 matches on bumble in 4 months. I wanted to ropemaxx. But I decided to make one last attempt. I went to Moldova. I fucked 3 women within 2 weeks. one was JB 7/10. competition was weak. a few Igors and a 5 foot 4 IT Manlets like @predeterminism aka @KingOfAsia . It's over if you don't geomaxx in 2024. My height is only 183cm but I am moneymaxxed. In nightclub in Moldovas capital I mogged slavcels to oblivion. I can recommend Moldova. Next stop is maybe Vietnam in May because it is not saturated like Manila BGC kek. Even korean guys I saw mogged molodvacels in height and money
Only 183cm? Are you sure?

Seeing as MD comes in just second to Ukraine in terms of PPP income, it makes sense as a geomaxxing destination. Their spending power is even lower than the Caucasus countries like Armenia and Georgia, and they rank higher in English proficiency. I worked and hung out with some Moldovans in America, they were cool people in general. Guys are definitely not handsome, money is all that matters. Don't burp or fart loudly around them, it is considered offensive.
Women are desperate to get out of that shithole. Watch out though I heard it's dangerous for foreigners.
Either you can deal with rowdy drunks, or you can't. And no, you should not be bringing up green cards, long-term relationships, or any of that simping cuck shit. Don't even think about it. You're only there to throw a little money around and have a good time.

Is knowing Russian required ?
How violent are the locals to fuck tourists ?

Fuck u with ur
Is knowing Russian required ?
How violent are the locals to fuck tourists ?
Nothing happend to me. But I want with my ukrainian welfaremaxxer friend who is 6foot3 and gymmaxxed to the Club lmao. Russian is good if u can speak but not requiered

We believe you, bro.

You're a 5'4 hapa from Belgium. I'm sure you hang around with lots of 6'3 Ukrainians and hit the clubs together jfl.

We believe you, bro.

You're a 5'4 hapa from Belgium. I'm sure you hang around with lots of 6'3 Ukrainians and hit the clubs together jfl.
Cope.
expand...
Even EE trash collectors bully u. Imagine reaching that point to get bullied by EE trash collectors in uK. The foid in ur post looks like 3/10 monkey hahaha imaging being proud about this. Even guys in wheelchair get laid in sea. @Friar Tuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back