JFL Geomaxxing to Thailand is a meme

Thailand is gr8 if you want to fuck whores. In fact, there's simply nothing else like it on the planet - just to remind everyone that Thailand's crown jewel, Bangkok, has fucking NANA PLAZA as an OFFICIAL ATTRACTION, a multifloor complex of literally nothing besides go-go bars and by the hour fuck rooms.

As for geomaxxing there, I agree its kind of a cliche at this point, and you should all be a little more adventurous.

Thailand is gr8 if you want to fuck whores. In fact, there's simply nothing else like it on the planet - just to remind everyone that Thailand's crown jewel, Bangkok, has fucking NANA PLAZA as an OFFICIAL ATTRACTION, a multifloor complex of literally nothing besides go-go bars and by the hour fuck rooms.

As for geomaxxing there, I agree its kind of a cliche at this point, and you should all be a little more adventurous.
the prices there suck and arent worth it. i want a poor 3rd world homeless jungle gook that will have sex with me for 3 dollars.

Tinder quality in Thailand is a joke...A LOT of LBs

It's pretty good lifestyle wise actually because everything is way cheaper but you'd need to spend a couple months setting up your life & social circle before it would become much better than your western lifestyle. If you go there only for mongering trips the reality is you're either walking around in 40 degree heat all day sightseeing temples or sitting around waiting for all the whores to come out. When I first got there I didn't understand how guys would sit at tables outside their hotel for hours doing absolutely nothing but after being there a while I got it.

You would definitely want to be working/occupied all day and then go out after. Lifers that live there long term sit at bars nursing beers and talk to post-menopausal bar girls and watch soccer all day.

Also for mongering ladyboys > girls there. Cheaper, more attractive, better service.

It's pretty good lifestyle wise actually because everything is way cheaper but you'd need to spend a couple months setting up your life & social circle before it would become much better than your western lifestyle. If you go there only for mongering trips the reality is you're either walking around in 40 degree heat all day sightseeing temples or sitting around waiting for all the whores to come out. When I first got there I didn't understand how guys would sit at tables outside their hotel for hours doing absolutely nothing but after being there a while I got it.

You would definitely want to be working/occupied all day and then go out after. Lifers that live there long term sit at bars nursing beers and talk to post-menopausal bar girls and watch soccer all day.

Also for mongering ladyboys > girls there. Cheaper, more attractive, better service.
why would you want to fuck a guys ass thailand is all shit ill never go there its gay overpriced westernized garbage. its useless and ruined and soon all of sea will be invaded by globohomo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back