geomaxing end game

Aidan

Aug 10, 2023
I've been depressed ever since my mom put me on concerta in the 7th grade. The only really good times were breif moments in HS and then I just started smoking weed everyday in grade 11. I feel like I can never think straigh anymore and it's been a year since I quit (weed and concerta). I think becoming obsessed with fucking girls is a cope because I'm not doing something I truly love or that I even really like at all. I squandered so much time in Thailand staying with some shitty chick because I didn't want to break up with her and break her heart and stressing about finishing this stupid fucking math course and watching youtube videos all the time instead of going out. I squander all of my time now procrastinating still. The same in Canada

the hole that was always filled by weed has just been replaced by other mindless activities that I choose to do because I hate who I have become, even if on paper I have a dream job to a lot of people. I think I am depressed, and now after writing this I realize many of you are also depressed, are under worse circumstances than me, and have just accepted that life is going to suck and then you'll die. I will never accept that conclusion.

Many people have ways of coping with how shitty modern life makes them feel and most of the ways of expressing this cope I would argue is what is ruining the west right now. For me this looks like going on a global fuck mission but I did that in Thailand and I felt no better than before. Is the solution not just moneymaxxing, but trying to make a meaningful difference in the world? Am I a faggot for typing that? I hate this constatnt feeling over my head that makes me miserable even if things are going my way. This is priably the wrong place to be posting this shit but I deleted my socials and I think redit is full of faggots who's opinion I don't care about.

Can anyone relate?

What does winning look like to you, and what will having a relationship with a (poor) asian girl and or fucking a bunch of girls do to fix your empty life?

Last edited:
Life is a cope at the end of the day. Cooming is the essense of life but don't fill that hole with trying to get validation from females and thinking a relationship will solve all of your problems. If you want kids and trad life happy wife than do it but because YOU want it, not because you are bored and think doing so will make your life better. Learn to be content and try to experience new things.

Life is a cope at the end of the day. Cooming is the essense of life but don't fill that hole with trying to get validation from females and thinking a relationship will solve all of your problems. If you want kids and trad life happy wife than do it but because YOU want it, not because you are bored and think doing so will make your life better. Learn to be content and try to experience new things.
I am trying bro

you are in canada? are most people there left in their natural state or are they circumcucked?

The modern world leaves us with no purpose - doubly so if you’re from America then ur just an atomized individual. My only goal at this point is to jewmaxx until I can flex on 99% of people then try to find another country to call home
Yes. We live in a cruel world. Ripped apart from community and live in a life denying society meant to degrade you and grind you down for every piece of your utility. There is no morality anymore, we are invisible and free to do what we please. It may seem like a curse but we live in the best era of history to be a pleb man. Not forced to be used and abused as a betabux, yet free to experience milk and honey of sweet pussy that even the elites of societies prior would envy. Society has always viewed men as disposible and nothing has changed, it has stayed more the same. Only difference is there is no expectation of you. As the once late great Looksmaximus once said, Be Achilles, Not Leonodis.

Yes. We live in a cruel world. Ripped apart from community and live in a life denying society meant to degrade you and grind you down for every piece of your utility. There is no morality anymore, we are invisible and free to do what we please. It may seem like a curse but we live in the best era of history to be a pleb man. Not forced to be used and abused as a betabux, yet free to experience milk and honey of sweet pussy that even the elites of societies prior would envy. Society has always viewed men as disposible and nothing has changed, it has stayed more the same. Only difference is there is no expectation of you. As the once late great Looksmaximus once said, Be Achilles, Not Leonodis.
we are all cucked beta nigger lovers of today.

The modern world leaves us with no purpose - doubly so if you’re from America then ur just an atomized individual. My only goal at this point is to jewmaxx until I can flex on 99% of people then try to find another country to call home
this

Happened to me. Was put on heavy medications from age 9-19. Ssri, antipsychotics, everything. Gay af
Damn SSRIs fuck you up permanently OP. Studies have shown damage to the DOP-3 neurotransmitters that fucks up hormones that are receptive to pleasure.

I've talked to lawyers and they said I had no case. I'm trying to forget it happened
ffs, i did read some intresting articles of curing it by reactiving more of those receptors and stabalising the "numbed" ones. Intresting read

ffs, i did read some intresting articles of curing it by reactiving more of those receptors and stabalising the "numbed" ones. Intresting read

I'm fine sexually

Damn SSRIs fuck you up permanently OP. Studies have shown damage to the DOP-3 neurotransmitters that fucks up hormones that are receptive to pleasure.
you know that and still want to circumcuck which damages forever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back