JFL Found a study showing that Latina's and Asian's hook up with white men the most

yes. the findings align with what was found in real data from dating apps:

Do people here worship niggers like on .org?

Before someone goes muh money, this study is based on liberal colleges
What they found in the study is that at the asian majority universities asian women dated out at a much lower rate. Unless Asian women date their brother, of course they're going to be open to the advances of white men in a white majority university.

What they found in the study is that at the asian majority universities asian women dated out at a much lower rate. Unless Asian women date their brother, of course they're going to be open to the advances of white men in a white majority university.
Explain why black girl in whiter unis don't hookup with whites then

as studies show black-black is the only race where they are extremely loyal between themselves

in the case of many latina and asian girls, they don't like to date their own, and go for white as #1 option
that doesn't happen as often with black

that's why minorities do so bad in western countries
heavy imbalance of girls that want to date an average asian or latino guy

in the case of many latina and asian girls, they don't like to date their own, and go for white as #1 option
that doesn't happen as often with black
You're scientifically illiterate.
Asian women find asian men the most attractive and white men the LEAST physically attractive.
you have not proven him wrong with this.

your line of argumentation walks into the same trap as Geomog in the other thread. just because they find someone physically attractive doesn't necessarily determine that they will opt for them in reality. the study that you linked asks them about attraction and doesn't measure any actual choices. what he said is backed up by data from online dating apps and the study from the first post. the women's choices may be caused by internalized racism or desire for status but they are happening.

your line of argumentation walks into the same trap as Geomog in the other thread. just because they find someone physically attractive doesn't necessarily determine that they will opt for them in reality. the study that you linked asks them about attraction and doesn't measure any actual choices. what he said is backed up by data from online dating apps and the study from the first post. the women's choices may be caused by internalized racism or desire for status but they are happening.
first of all, explain to me how internalized racism and muh heckin status is happening on LIBERAL COLLEGE CAMPUSES, where hating on whites is pretty much the meta, and tell me what status they would get hooking up with some random white guy lmao

also

this guy goes extensively into it, and hes using this study

tldr;

just because they find someone physically attractive doesn't necessarily determine that they will opt for them in reality
I know that. A guy could be a short, fat tub of shit with a small dick and women will pick said male over a guy who mogs him physically by 4 points. The data is clear. Assortative mating based on genetic similarity is the primary mode of mating. This is observable across the entire world no matter the race or culture.
the study that you linked asks them about attraction and doesn't measure any actual choices.
The majority of asian women who date out are old and divorced leftover women who are undesirable. White male and Asian female marriage is on the decline. The majority of asian women are married to asian men when they are their most petite and attractive. Who women select in their prime is indicative of what they find primarily attractive.

what he said is backed up by data from online dating apps and the study from the first post
There's no proof that the poster on the other end is in fact an asian woman. The online dating app data has no measured assurance. It is thus worthless.

first of all, explain to me how internalized racism and muh heckin status is happening on LIBERAL COLLEGE CAMPUSES, where hating on whites is pretty much the meta, and tell me what status they would get hooking up with some random white guy lmao
White American men who're born into high status are still high status in anti white liberal universities. Asian women aren't hooking up with random white guys, you complete simpleton. Women are pragmatic and following their evolved mate preferences when selecting for a mate.

There's no proof that the poster on the other end is in fact an asian woman. The online dating app data has no measured assurance. It is thus worthless.
you're judging data with a black-and-white mindset. it's closer to reality than the other studies that are an artifical setting. of course there are fakes on the apps but if they take the upper hand people stop using them. okcupid has been around for ages now. just because some of the data is flawed doesn't render the whole set completely worthless.

what do you say to the last chart that @Brutality1 posted?

you're judging data with a black-and-white mindset.
You can't draw conclusions from data that's fundamentally flawed.

it's closer to reality than the other studies that are an artifical setting.
No, it's not. Without ID certificate profiles, any such data is worthless.

okcupid has been around for ages now. just because some of the data is flawed doesn't render the whole set completely worthless.
You and others can't rule out the compromised data points in the sample making any conclusions from said data inconclusive.

your god damn retarded, the datasets are specifically in the west, in America which is 5% of the worlds population, they don't even apply to EU

THAT IS BECAUSE ECONOMICALLY THE AVERAGE BLACK IS POORER THAN THE AVERAGE WHITE, THAT MEANS THE DATASET IS POLLUTED BY THIS, THE BLACKS ON AVERAGE ARE POORER WHICH BY ITSELF HAS A HUGE SWING ON DATING MIXED WITH MANY OTHER FACTORS

not to mention your putting LTR on a pedistool simply to further your cope that you or whites you love slay....

99% of the women that any high tier sexual active men fucks are going to be ONS or short term

MARRIAGE IS LITERALLY GETTING CUCKED

your arguement is thus, women love to cuck white men, and I can come up with a dozen reasons why YES NIGGA BLACK MFERS ARE LITERALLY MORE SELECTIVE THAN WHITE

9/10 BLACKS I KNOW WHO ARE EVEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE WOULD NOT WIFE 90% OF WHITE WOMEN LMFAO

BLACKS DON'T GET CUCKED BY THAT MARRIAGE SHIT, IN IR COUPLES THEY ARE THE LEAST LIKELY TO MARRY, LEAST LIKELY TO LTR NOT BY CHOICE OF THE WOMEN BY CHOICE OF THE MAN

holy fuck at retards looking at reverse cause and effect datasets and misinterpreting them

not only are you trying to shoehorn whites are peak value in any and all cases, you're just discounting other races are less valued from the fact they have HIGHER STANDARDS 😂

the ONLY STUDIES THAT MATTER ARE THOSE WHERE RACE IS THE ONLY VARIABLE

THE REASON YOU CANNOT FIND SCIENTIFIC STUDIES THAT PROVE WHITES SIGNIFICANTLY OUTSLAY MULATTOS IS BECAUSE THE REASON WHITES DO BETTER IN THE CUCKED DOGSHIT FEMINISM FIRSTWORLD WITH MASCULINE LOW QUALITY WHITE WOMEN IS BECAUSE THAT GOES IN A NON-RACE SCIENTIFIC STUDY

WHICH IS HIGH PERCEIVED SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS VS LOW PERCIEVED SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS WHICH INHERENTLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

WHITES ARE "HIGH VALUE" SIMPLY BY THE HIGH CORRELATION OF WHITE = HIGH SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS -> REMOVE THAT AND OTHER RACES SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS AND WHITES HAVE NO INHERENT ADVANTAGE AT ALL

TO PUT IT SIMPLY -> WHITES ARE WANTED FOR STATUS THEY DIDN'T WORK FOR AND FOR THEIR MONEY😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 AND EASE OF CUCKING INTO LTR/MARRIAGE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHITES ARE "HIGH VALUE" SIMPLY BY THE HIGH CORRELATION OF WHITE = HIGH SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS -> REMOVE THAT AND OTHER RACES SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS AND WHITES HAVE NO INHERENT ADVANTAGE AT ALL
Whites will have an advantage with white women regardless if they're poor or rich.

Whites will have an advantage with white women regardless if they're poor or rich.
every race has an advantage with women of their own race, even asians in america have an advantage with other asians

this is established and YES one of the OTHER reasons westerner keep cope claiming they mog other races because their women HAPPEN to be white

I made an entire thread on this

"Whites love to brag that white males are #1 choice for all women

this is based on the majority of white women in majority white countries saying in polls they want males of their own race....

Then when they go to other countries like SEA suddenly the fact that

Literally the females of every single majority race country they goto also poll at 90%+ they prefer their own race... Meaning by their own logic they just got preference mogged by asians. You cannot both take advantage of the fact all countries and races poll like this and then simply discard it when it doesn't fit your needs...."

White American men who're born into high status are still high status in anti white liberal universities.
Jfl, explain how you get status from hooking up with white guys, you could explain it with ltr, but hookups in college? Jfl it's just girls looking for the most attractive guys in college, women don't care for that stuff when they do hookups, they just want a one night stand.
Asian women aren't hooking up with random white guys, you complete simpleton.
I know it's not average white doing it, but it's not like average any race is getting anything, and besides Latinas and Asians are hooking up with whites more when they could be just like black girls and not hooking up with them.
Women are pragmatic and following their evolved mate preferences when selecting for a mate.
Ok bro

Jfl, explain how you get status from hooking up with white guys, you could explain it with ltr, but hookups in college?
This whole discussion isn't about 'hook ups'. It's about genes passing on to the next generation, e.g babies being born. Hook ups are irrelevant in the scheme of things. As men we want to have a desirable woman to ourselves, not for a ONS only.

women don't care for that stuff when they do hookups, they just want a one night stand.
Most women are man hating and aren't sexual enough for a ONS to even take place. Only Chads or high status normies can get consistent ONS. Everyone else are either in cuckold marriages where the wife controls the males every move or perpetual inceldom.

your god damn retarded, the datasets are specifically in the west, in America which is 5% of the worlds population, they don't even apply to EU

THAT IS BECAUSE ECONOMICALLY THE AVERAGE BLACK IS POORER THAN THE AVERAGE WHITE, THAT MEANS THE DATASET IS POLLUTED BY THIS, THE BLACKS ON AVERAGE ARE POORER WHICH BY ITSELF HAS A HUGE SWING ON DATING MIXED WITH MANY OTHER FACTORS

not to mention your putting LTR on a pedistool simply to further your cope that you or whites you love slay....

99% of the women that any high tier sexual active men fucks are going to be ONS or short term

MARRIAGE IS LITERALLY GETTING CUCKED

your arguement is thus, women love to cuck white men, and I can come up with a dozen reasons why YES NIGGA BLACK MFERS ARE LITERALLY MORE SELECTIVE THAN WHITE

9/10 BLACKS I KNOW WHO ARE EVEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE WOULD NOT WIFE 90% OF WHITE WOMEN LMFAO

BLACKS DON'T GET CUCKED BY THAT MARRIAGE SHIT, IN IR COUPLES THEY ARE THE LEAST LIKELY TO MARRY, LEAST LIKELY TO LTR NOT BY CHOICE OF THE WOMEN BY CHOICE OF THE MAN

holy fuck at retards looking at reverse cause and effect datasets and misinterpreting them

not only are you trying to shoehorn whites are peak value in any and all cases, you're just discounting other races are less valued from the fact they have HIGHER STANDARDS 😂

the ONLY STUDIES THAT MATTER ARE THOSE WHERE RACE IS THE ONLY VARIABLE

THE REASON YOU CANNOT FIND SCIENTIFIC STUDIES THAT PROVE WHITES SIGNIFICANTLY OUTSLAY MULATTOS IS BECAUSE THE REASON WHITES DO BETTER IN THE CUCKED DOGSHIT FEMINISM FIRSTWORLD WITH MASCULINE LOW QUALITY WHITE WOMEN IS BECAUSE THAT GOES IN A NON-RACE SCIENTIFIC STUDY

WHICH IS HIGH PERCEIVED SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS VS LOW PERCIEVED SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS WHICH INHERENTLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

TO PUT IT SIMPLY -> WHITES ARE WANTED FOR STATUS THEY DIDN'T WORK FOR AND FOR THEIR MONEY😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 AND EASE OF CUCKING INTO LTR/MARRIAGE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you must be retarded if you don't understand basic statistics
you think every black man looks like the 1% and has niche appeal?
the average black man does a lot worse than the average white man, in America, Asia and pretty much everywhere

you can debate all day the reasons
if it's because of expected money return
if it's because of high status to be seen with a white man
if it's because perceived success due to media or whatever it is

the truth is white men are more desired

there's plenty of evidence all over reddit, you can read dating app threads where blacks and other minorities have a much harder time
even top black guys like https://www.youtube.com/@AustinDunhamVlogs/videos that focus on dating, has talked about this topic

7000 comments on the second short linked, most of them agreeing with him and it's coming from black guys
they have no incentive to lie about this

you must be retarded if you don't understand basic statistics
you think every black man looks like the 1% and has niche appeal?
the average black man does a lot worse than the average white man, in America, Asia and pretty much everywhere

you can debate all day the reasons
if it's because of expected money return
if it's because of high status to be seen with a white man
if it's because perceived success due to media or whatever it is

the truth is white men are more desired

there's plenty of evidence all over reddit, you can read dating app threads where blacks and other minorities have a much harder time
even top black guys like https://www.youtube.com/@AustinDunhamVlogs/videos that focus on dating, has talked about this topic
you are correct, white men have broader appeal due to socioeconomic status, and mulattos mog whites and blacks when being rated by women 😂I mean keep bragging you can attract gold-diggers, literally if you went to a country full of whores and you could only attract whores but every single one of them wanted you then you would technically be more desired by women 😂

the girls average white guys are slaying in SEA are pass around girls that have been dicked by every better white guy who passed thru the country

you are correct, white men have broader appeal due to socioeconomic status, and mulattos mog whites and blacks when being rated by women 😂I mean keep bragging you can attract gold-diggers, literally if you went to a country full of whores and you could only attract whores but every single one of them wanted you then you would technically be more desired by women 😂

the girls average white guys are slaying in SEA are pass around girls that have been dicked by every better white guy who passed thru the country
i don't disagree with that, white guys in SEA attract what locals and chads don't want (most girls not gold digger, but they do want foreigners to fuck and have an easy life)
but that applies to black and other races as well, and its even worse for them, because they attract what average white guys don't want

if you think you're going to go to a country a have ONS with traditional women...
that happens everywhere, most tinder girls have been fucked by half the city
being exotic is not enough any more to attract high quality girls in 99% of the world

again we are speaking about averages, not about you and me
any race can have top men, that's not what we are discussing
we are looking at how an average guy performs

i don't disagree with that, white guys in SEA attract what locals and chads don't want (most girls not gold digger, but they do want foreigners to fuck and have an easy life)
but that applies to black and other races as well, and its even worse for them, because they attract what average white guys don't want

if you think you're going to go to a country a have ONS with traditional women...
that happens everywhere, most tinder girls have been fucked by half the city
being exotic is not enough any more to attract high quality girls in 99% of the world

again we are speaking about averages, not about you and me
any race can have top men, that's not what we are discussing
we are looking at how an average guy performs
pure cope, it's not all the same group of women, your making assumptions which don't work since asians are universally outside asian majority countries the bottom of the barrel yet here are top tier.....

your pushing this average whites are more liked thing, that is the only consistent with your posts, I don't even disagree but that's not what we can extrapolate from facts

in this situation the fact blacks are more likely to match with a women who has lower interest in socioeconomic status has actual demonstrable implications that the girls are essentially self filtering, so while blacks may not have more options the options they have are self filtered for higher quality non-gold digging traits.

if you want to make a claim that frankly most people would assume is true that is fine but I have yet to see supporting data and you keep pushing it = you want me to simply accept it, I can accept it may be true anecdotally but I only accept something as fact with multiple data points based in science

that is where we fundamentally disagree, not on what you are saying but on how true it is, you can be 99% correct and 100% wrong if you make complete models of something and are wrong even one time, I think we both know in fringe cases you are wrong, the question is how wrong...no point discussing this issue further, it's like a physicist talking with a psychiatrist.

Last edited:
pure cope, it's not all the same group of women, your making assumptions which don't work since asians are universally outside asian majority countries the bottom of the barrel yet here are top tier.....

your pushing this average whites are more liked thing, that is the only consistent with your posts, I don't even disagree but that's not what we can extrapolate from facts

in this situation the fact blacks are more likely to match with a women who has lower interest in socioeconomic status has actual demonstrable implications that the girls are essentially self filtering, so while blacks may not have more options the options they have are self filtered for higher quality non-gold digging traits.

if you want to make a claim that frankly most people would assume is true that is fine but I have yet to see supporting data and you keep pushing it = you want me to simply accept it, I can accept it may be true anecdotally but I only accept something as fact with multiple data points based in science

that is where we fundamentally disagree, not on what you are saying but on how true it is, you can be 99% correct and 100% wrong if you make complete models of something and are wrong even one time, I think we both know in fringe cases you are wrong, the question is how wrong...no point discussing this issue further, it's like a physicist talking with a psychiatrist.
ok, black have niche appeal and that's less gold digging, i agree
but being fetishized due to bbc and being dominant in bed is not good either
because in many cases girls will have you for fun at night, but won't want you as a long term option or be seen with you in front of their friends

Sorry to all you copers out there - we white men do not want black sistas.

ok, black have niche appeal and that's less gold digging, i agree
but being fetishized due to bbc and being dominant in bed is not good either
because in many cases girls will have you for fun at night, but won't want you as a long term option or be seen with you in front of their friends
I think your starting to understand now, in a game of ratios everything is literally a double edged sword

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back