food haul two, electric boogaloo

biggunsar

Living geomax.SEA indonesia at the moment
Sep 19, 2023
indonesia
Alex, i tried buying 100 in food, but i really didnt' want to carry all that shit

so here is 61 dollars worth of food, yes, some of it was made up with mayonaise, so i would have gotten more food for the same price if i had bought just food (sauces and condiments always take up a large percentage of your grocery bill)

and i got pickles (finally found mother fucking pickles)

Attachments

• 20240421_201802.jpg
    20240421_201802.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
Alex, i tried buying 100 in food, but i really didnt' want to carry all that shit

so here is 61 dollars worth of food, yes, some of it was made up with mayonaise, so i would have gotten more food for the same price if i had bought just food (sauces and condiments always take up a large percentage of your grocery bill)

and i got pickles (finally found mother fucking pickles)
I hope you've had your ADH and LDL cholesterol checked...

Nice choice of food by the way.

Looks nice, but I get more for 60 dollars in UK tbh

I got 7 steaks, bunch of chicken, salmon and turkey and some carbs and veg

will i die if i eat 5 eggs a day?
View attachment 6027
Unironically yes. But slowly like everyone else.
Atherosclerosis affects everybody, and the general guideline of keeping cholesterol under 200 is outdated and retarded. I don't know the exact figure right off hand but I think arteries clog over 150 total cholesterol. And the primary causes of high cholesterol are saturated fat and consuming food with cholesterol

Are you doing a lot of cardio?

Not possible. The keto diet contains eggs.
i do NO exercise, alot of sexercise. yes. But its' one of those "ahhh i will go the gym tomorrow" a month later......nothing

LOL

bullshit about eggs bro. Im telling ya. I have been on keto for 7 years. (not stringent) but i never get high blood pressure and my cholestrol is always low.

and with the job i had, i should be dead by now, high stress. Managing a government department for an entire country.

i do NO exercise, alot of sexercise. yes. But its' one of those "ahhh i will go the gym tomorrow" a month later......nothing

LOL

bullshit about eggs bro. Im telling ya. I have been on keto for 7 years. (not stringent) but i never get high blood pressure and my cholestrol is always low.

and with the job i had, i should be dead by now, high stress. Managing a government department for an entire country.
Ok cool. But if someone who has a genetic predisposition for high serum cholesterol went on your diet, they'd die in a decade or so. You more than likely don't have said genetic predisposition but those who do are at risk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back