Flight attendants stopped giving a shit?

abbb127273

Aug 4, 2023
I remember after covid the attendants on my flights were very into their jobs but now, you barely see them. Seem to mostly talk among themselves and sit on their little chairs.

My last flight one attendant was just sitting masked on the exit row chair for over half the flight

depends on the airline you’re on, and class you’re in

but certain airlines like klm treat you shit even if you’re in business class, i hate them

they’re probably stressed from flying to so many african countries and having to deal with them

but my favorite airlines are

korean air

singapore airlines

qatar airways

depends on the airline you’re on, and class you’re in

but certain airlines like klm treat you shit even if you’re in business class, i hate them

they’re probably stressed from flying to so many african countries and having to deal with them

but my favorite airlines are

korean air

singapore airlines

qatar airways
Business class is a scam. Just do deadlifts and you can sit 30hrs without back soreness

VietJetair, fucking hell, they have cute foids. Boner the entire flight.

Also Vietnam Airlines in business class....bruh, I nearly had to fap in the toilet but was saving it to fuck a Thai foid on her period.

VietJetair, fucking hell, they have cute foids. Boner the entire flight.

Also Vietnam Airlines in business class....bruh, I nearly had to fap in the toilet but was saving it to fuck a Thai foid on her period.
never had a problem with the budget airlines in sea like air asia vietjet etc

i guess it’s cuz the flights are usually 2 hours max

never had a problem with the budget airlines in sea like air asia vietjet etc

i guess it’s cuz the flights are usually 2 hours max
True, and foids are super cute. Wasn't too impressed with the Thai one from Danang to Chiang Mai in terms of foids but was good enough.

I think Vietnam Airlines is quite new and I recommend. I was business class on that one though.

True, and foids are super cute. Wasn't too impressed with the Thai one from Danang to Chiang Mai in terms of foids but was good enough.

I think Vietnam Airlines is quite new and I recommend. I was business class on that one though.
yea i flew vietnam airlines once when heading back to bangkok.

was nice and since it’s a sky team member i hot lounge access since i used fly a lot with delta

yea i flew vietnam airlines once when heading back to bangkok.

was nice and since it’s a sky team member i hot lounge access since i used fly a lot with delta
Lounge is always worth it imo.

I like the business class lounge at HK airport.

I sometimes pay for one of the ones in Dubai as well to get a shower and some food.

I know a chick who's a flight attendant and she's always tired and says it sucks ass and doesn't pay enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back