Geomax first day in bangkok report

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
gather around my disciples. as the night closes, i will tell you my experiences of my first day in bangkok after ascending a decent amount since being here last

to start, i will tell you all that the amount of foreigners has increased i’d say 3 fold since february, the last time i was here

i decided to stay in a large loft a bit out of the way to get a different experience of the city, and im surrounded by foreigners still, obviously not as much as say asoke

i still get stared at by the locals, as i’m still a rarity (no dreadhead mulattos here)

new malls are popping up around my old stomping grounds

thais seem to be getting richer, obviously (don’t say it’s chinese tourists. i can tell the difference)

and funnily enough, the age old trope of a young white guy settling with a thai girl below his looksmatch is still going strong! LMAO
IMG 0595
took this pic while leaving the airport. but i’m sure they’re both happy so no need to hate. just an observation. he also had blue eyes and was about 6’1

but yea, if i wasn’t style maxxed, and a dreadhead mulatto, id literally be incel

my dreads have gotten a lot longer since last being in bkk so im sure that helps. i ran some studies on hellotalk on which hairstyle girls prefer and they all say long dreads

to be honest, i would’ve thought looksflation in bangkok would’ve notched me down a few levels but my looksmax routine has led to me being able to keep up with inflation so i still get quite good results considering whites are number one here lol

as i was writing this, i got this message on tinder, which is pretty standard for me nowadays due to my style. maybe it’s the equivalent for when asian girls compliment white guys colored eyes? but this is the dreadhead mulatto version idk lol
IMG 0634
but tldr: my conclusion is if you’re a plain jain white guy (really any race tbh but whites are most desired so will be a bigger target) with not much sex/dating experience from the west first landing in bangkok, you’ll need to be very wary of getting trapped with some girl below your level

especially now due to looksflation in bangkok. i was walking in the mall today and saw MULTIPLE western european guys owning shops there, which isn’t cheap

cheers boys, ask me anything as bangkok is a common tier city to geomax to so i don’t mind sharing literally ALL of my knowledge accumulated from living there for a few years

Dr. Alex, Professor in the study of Geomaxia

gather around my disciples. as the night closes, i will tell you my experiences of my first day in bangkok after ascending a decent amount since being here last

to start, i will tell you all that the amount of foreigners has increased i’d say 3 fold since february, the last time i was here

i decided to stay in a large loft a bit out of the way to get a different experience of the city, and im surrounded by foreigners still, obviously not as much as say asoke

i still get stared at by the locals, as i’m still a rarity (no dreadhead mulattos here)

thais seem to be getting richer, obviously (don’t say it’s chinese tourists. i can tell the difference)

and funnily enough, the age old trope of a young white guy settling with a thai girl below his looksmatch is still going strong! LMAO
View attachment 8513
took this pic while leaving the airport. but i’m sure they’re both happy so no need to hate. just an observation. he also had blue eyes and was about 6’1

but yea, if i wasn’t style maxxed, and a dreadhead mulatto, id literally be incel

my dreads have gotten a lot longer since last being in bkk so im sure that helps. i ran some studies on hellotalk on which hairstyle girls prefer and they all say long dreads

to be honest, i would’ve thought looksflation in bangkok would’ve notched me down a few levels but my looksmax routine has led to me being able to keep up with inflation so i still get quite good results considering whites are number one here lol

as i was writing this, i got this message on tinder, which is pretty standard for me nowadays due to my style. maybe it’s the equivalent for when asian girls compliment white guys colored eyes? but this is the dreadhead mulatto version idk lol
View attachment 8514
but tldr: my conclusion is if you’re a plain jain white guy (really any race tbh but whites are most desired so will be a bigger target) with not much sex/dating experience from the west first landing in bangkok, you’ll need to be very wary of getting trapped with some girl below your level

especially now due to looksflation in bangkok. i was walking in the mall today and saw MULTIPLE western european guys owning shops there, which isn’t cheap

cheers boys, ask me anything as bangkok is a common tier city to geomax to so i don’t mind sharing literally ALL of my knowledge accumulated from living there for a few years

Assuming someone is primarily interested in rotting and banging hookers, is 2k per month a good budget?

Assuming someone is primarily interested in rotting and banging hookers, is 2k per month a good budget?
yea that’s fine

but the foreign food is a bit more expensive while stagnating in quality

all about looking like an exotic foreign owned resturaunt while providing mediocre service

yea that’s fine

but the foreign food is a bit more expensive while stagnating in quality

all about looking like an exotic foreign owned resturaunt while providing mediocre service
Is it as hyper NT as flipland? Watching vids of people walking around there activates my autism through the screen

Is it as hyper NT as flipland? Watching vids of people walking around there activates my autism through the screen
no the opposite

you don’t need to be nt here

i go most places alone in bangkok and nobody bats an eye. i see thais doing stuff alone a lot so its common

thailand is the most non nt country in southeast asia

i wonder if it had to do with their relationship with japan economically and historically during ww2

i remember in my early days in bangkok, i went on a date with a girl a few years older than me and she guided me thru everything sex etc

you don’t even need to be nt in philippines tbh

them bitches will fuck for a bucket of jollibees

no the opposite

you don’t need to be nt here

i go most places alone in bangkok and nobody bats an eye. i see thais doing stuff alone a lot so its common

thailand is the most non nt country in southeast asia

i wonder if it had to do with their relationship with japan economically and historically during ww2

i remember in my early days in bangkok, i went on a date with a girl a few years older than me and she guided me thru everything sex etc

you don’t even need to be nt in philippines tbh

them bitches will fuck for a bucket of jollibees
interesting. I think being non-nt accounts for 80+ percent of inceldom. Nt filth standing in groups of 10+ people always confused and repulsed me.
In burgerland everybody is hostile and angry I feel like. It's known that non nt people are better off around other non nt people. burgerland is hell for autists.
also do you think thailand would be good for chronicpaincels given how easy you say getting meds from pharmacies is? And i'm assuming that goes for basically any med including test and shit like that?

are there as many chad/chadlite guys as some people claim? (that are there solo, not with western gf or group of backpackers)

can a normie guy still do well? as in fuck a bunch of 6s and 7s

Will you ever try getting into Russia and exploring Siberia for us as well?
We need field reports on Tuva, Buryatia, Yakutia/Sakha, etc

Should I go to Manila or Bangkok for women as a white guy? Which city? I have 4 months starting in November for SEA.

Good report. Gonna be there beginning of next month for two weeks so I will chime in of my impression.

I will say though that when I lived in Thailand, I was mainly based in Chiang Mai in the north. And I kept on observing the same thing that you saw how plain white guys were dating down. And this was like a longgg time ago so I never understood they hype with SEAmaxxing.

Is it high season now? I honestly dont really recall seeing too many foreigners around april and may

i refuse to believe there's some massive amount of chads there you faggots prob get mogged by a 6/10 (or more likely heightmogged by some mtn) and get mad and don't notice the 99.9% of people there that aren't chad
Honestly I thought this when I first landed but then when you actually take a second you realize that most people are boomers or other thais lol. Definitely not a massive amount of chads, good amount of blonde mtns. The amount of normies is annoying but still more worth it to me than coping in the phillipines. Also I didnt see alot of couples in general, and the ones I did see were boomers with thai girls

Also avoid Khao Sahn road like the plague, I honestly dont think I have seen that many chads and stacies than before stepping foot there. The worst types of NT filth. There is zero reason to go there if you are geocoomer. In general thai girls go to clubs and bars with their friends and sit at tables, even if you are giga chad they wont go home with you

Also avoid Khao Sahn road like the plague, I honestly dont think I have seen that many chads and stacies than before stepping foot there. The worst types of NT filth. There is zero reason to go there if you are geocoomer. In general thai girls go to clubs and bars with their friends and sit at tables, even if you are giga chad they wont go home with you
this reads like you're trying to keep normies away from ur favorite spot.

this reads like you're trying to keep normies away from ur favorite spot.
This video actually has more thai girls in it then when I went and seems less crowded. When I was there there was not a single person less than a htn not even exaggerating. Also most people came with friend groups or couples. Very few thais. Either way just avoid it unless you want to really check it out, I have a high tolerance for getting mogged but this was a whole other level. Maybe 3x more chads I saw there than I would see on a night out in nyc

This video actually has more thai girls in it then when I went and seems less crowded. When I was there there was not a single person less than a htn not even exaggerating. Also most people came with friend groups or couples. Very few thais
i wouldn't go there due to the nt filth factor anyway. too many people so i don't need to be told to avoid it

i was going to make a post about this after my experiences today going there lol

there was a bookstore i went to shop at in the area and as i got to khaoson, i was wondering why there were so many chads and trashy looking foreigners around. it was literally my second time ever going to the khaoson area even tho i lived in bangkok for two years so was very surprised lol

and can’t speak much on clubs as i only go to thai ones through local friends lol. the only time i’ve been to a foreigner type club was at the tail end of my time living in bangkok, and of course it was shit, with some weird american fags trying to start shit with me and my italian friend jfl

i was going to make a post about this after my experiences today going there lol

there was a bookstore i went to shop at in the area and as i got to khaoson, i was wondering why there were so many chads and trashy looking foreigners around. it was literally my second time ever going to the khaoson area even tho i lived in bangkok for two years so was very surprised lol

and can’t speak much on clubs as i only go to thai ones through local friends lol. the only time i’ve been to a foreigner type club was at the tail end of my time living in bangkok, and of course it was shit, with some weird american fags trying to start shit with me and my italian friend jfl
nowhere near represantive at all though if most tourists tbh, khao sahn road attracts all the most normie backpackers and tourists. stay anywhere near sukhimvit 11 and even asok at night and all of these young white guys dissapear like the wind. I honestly got more annoyed seeing white roasties near nana than good looking guys. There was a couple sitting in a gogo bar and I was ready to go ER

nowhere near represantive at all though if most tourists tbh, khao sahn road attracts all the most normie backpackers and tourists. stay anywhere near sukhimvit 11 and even asok at night and all of these young white guys dissapear like the wind. I honestly got more annoyed seeing white roasties near nana than good looking guys. There was a couple sitting in a gogo bar and I was ready to go ER
seeing white women always annoys me if they're older than 20

id rather stay in frozen cuckhole jewrope than khaosan i swear the god this place is my personal hell
i can't even imagine taking any of my thai girls there, it'd feel like some incel geomaxer presentation - you go through the street and there are outdoor bars full of scandinavian 180cm tall drunk girls and their 195cm boyfriends, its full of whitest and most westernized people you could find and they all look at you, when i was there alone this jewropean feeling of being constantly observed came back

actually worst street is thanon ram buttri i count it as khaosan, its worst place on earth, red carpet presentation of incels

Good report. Gonna be there beginning of next month for two weeks so I will chime in of my impression.

I will say though that when I lived in Thailand, I was mainly based in Chiang Mai in the north. And I kept on observing the same thing that you saw how plain white guys were dating down. And this was like a longgg time ago so I never understood they hype with SEAmaxxing.
I honestly think it was always kind of like this, I am reading a book written 20 years ago and you see the same complaints in there too. People are just more neurotic and aware of people mogging them now

id rather stay in frozen cuckhole jewrope than khaosan i swear the god this place is my personal hell
i can't even imagine taking any of my thai girls there, it'd feel like some incel geomaxer presentation - you go through the street and there are outdoor bars full of scandinavian 180cm tall drunk girls and their 195cm boyfriends, its full of whitest and most westernized people you could find and they all look at you, when i was there alone this jewropean feeling of being constantly observed came back

actually worst street is thanon ram buttri i count it as khaosan, its worst place on earth, red carpet presentation of incels
yeah it was brutal, I have high confidence usually and dont care about getting mogged or being seen as a lbh but walking through khao sah and a little drunk I genuinely got teary eyed and never felt that insecure in my life.

sometimes i see them in uk speaking their ugly language and wonder how they can afford to come here on their shit wages
i was at buckingham palace and heard them speakig thai

i went up to them and started speaking thai and we were all laughing lol

they probably went back to thailand told everyone they heard a nigga with dreads speaking their language lol

View attachment 8513

View attachment 8514

That's basically me but in indo rn, fell for a girl almost immediately cuz of the attention. It feels nice to be completely worshipped by someone who thinks you're way too attractive for them though. She's cute but there's so many other probably more attractive girls here who are obviously receptive in public, I'm just a total pussy who has always relied on girls initiating and escalating everything so I have no idea what to do. Avoidant personality definitely does not work in my favor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back