filipinos live good lives

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
these fat manlet small dick filipino guys have no worries at all in their lives cumming in their filipina girls and living in their mud huts meanwhile i’m stuck in israel working for the next few months

life isn’t fair

theyre eating goat shit cooked on a pot over a fire living in huts mogging us. pinoys are so stupid they cant even comprehend the blackpill anyways so its a good thing theyre also submissive weak twinks that would probably never go er.
notice the utter shithole their in and how happy all those guys are all laughing and shit

Said this in my post on the thailand thread but the idea that third worlders and asians are sexless incels is a complete meme. most chinese dudes are giga coomers who fuck whores and SEA dudes either do the same or knock up some girl at 15.
It’s only true when they’re in the west which isn’t different from a shitload of young people nowadays

Said this in my post on the thailand thread but the idea that third worlders and asians are sexless incels is a complete meme. most chinese dudes are giga coomers who fuck whores and SEA dudes either do the same or knock up some girl at 15.
if you want the best forums to geomaxx in asia you need to get on some chinese websites, especially Singapore/Malaysia/PRC/Taiwan I mean it doesn't really matter they're all chinese looking dudes who speak chinese.

They constantly share trip reports and where to go for the hottest asian girls.
The rest of the SEAsian dudes just hit up local girls, the ChinX go everywhere. The one place they generally avoid is latin america, currently these chinese dudes with money are having a blast in Russia.

if you want the best forums to geomaxx in asia you need to get on some chinese websites, especially Singapore/Malaysia/PRC/Taiwan I mean it doesn't really matter they're all chinese looking dudes who speak chinese.

They constantly share trip reports and where to go for the hottest asian girls.
The rest of the SEAsian dudes just hit up local girls, the ChinX go everywhere. The one place they generally avoid is latin america, currently these chinese dudes with money are having a blast in Russia.

Are they fucking for free though or just pay for play? Not interested in mongering.

Are they fucking for free though or just pay for play? Not interested in mongering.
both

These ChinX dudes approach chicks also man, the koreans too. They also push for the hot girls, these dudes aren't slummming it out with mid hoes just to get laid. I've noticed the biggest difference also, if your a young good looking pinay you can literally get chinese dudes to fly you to hong kong and go to disneyland if you fuck them. It's totally nuts now, how do these 21 y/o girls do these trips to japan? some JP/CHN/KR dude is financing the trip, also it's a short flight. HK to Manila is what like 3 hours.

These ChinX fucked it up and changed the game, this was the biggest change I've noticed from 2016.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back