Filipinos are the biggest cucks you will ever meet

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
Not only do their women on a large number date out of their race if they are in different countries other than the philippines, But they even have their entire country in english, Cheap and easy women, ugly and short and brown asf. White, Black, Arab, Latino men need to all come over to the philippines and impregnate a ton of filipinas so we can get rid of their disgusting genetics and eventually make the half pinay kids look better with our foreign seed. I invite all of our geomaxxing community to come to the philippines, I am scheduling a trip next year, I am not bringing any condoms or birth control and i will not pull out. I hope i can impregnate atleast 50-100 women by the time i leave (4-6 months)

Not only do their women on a large number date out of their race if they are in different countries other than the philippines, But they even have their entire country in english, Cheap and easy women, ugly and short and brown asf. White, Black, Arab, Latino men need to all come over to the philippines and impregnate a ton of filipinas so we can get rid of their disgusting genetics and eventually make the half pinay kids look better with our foreign seed. I invite all of our geomaxxing community to come to the philippines, I am scheduling a trip next year, I am not bringing any condoms or birth control and i will not pull out. I hope i can impregnate atleast 50-100 women by the time i leave (4-6 months)
Which month nett year, I would like to join

What about child support laws ? Are there any ? Or can you get 1000+ hapa kids safely ?

april or march maybe
@AlexBrown84 and i will be going to Japan next year and giving japan an autism epidemic of previously thought impossible proportion. I will creampie so many Japanese women they'll put out a psa that there's a white guy in the area who wants to give your future kids AUTISM. They'll call me vaccine the way I'm giving my kids autism

Sounds good
Asian men just gotta impregnate their women from young, so that they can make the undesirable.
yall need to come back, forums gone to shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back