JFL Filipino Redditors Hating on seamaxxers

but youd rather fuck some disgusting old hag then seamaxx. crazy
the living conditions there are piss shit poor and i cant run a business remotely from there. i prefer to make more money. money over bitches.

Filipinos are cucks and their entire country was built for foreign men to impregnate and fuck their women, Average Filipino guy is 5’5, Ugly and out of shape

This isnt even hyperbole. This is an accurate summary of the state of affairs of PI.

By contrast, yes thailand is one big brothel, but its like that because thats how the Thais themselves want it to be and they arent even ashamed of it. Filipinos just got cucked into the current situation.

This isnt even hyperbole. This is an accurate summary of the state of affairs of PI.

By contrast, yes thailand is one big brothel, but its like that because thats how the Thais themselves want it to be and they arent even ashamed of it. Filipinos just got cucked into the current situation.
you named yourself after the most jfl cuck ive ever heard. mark rippedtoe promotes GOMAD which is the dunbest thing ive ever heard. "just drink a gallon of whole milk a day and clog your arteries and get all the soy and female hormones from the cows fed gmo corn bro."

ive never seen anyone thats ever followed his advice look decent. they look like bloated mtf trannies.

you named yourself after the most jfl cuck ive ever heard. mark rippedtoe promotes GOMAD which is the dunbest thing ive ever heard. "just drink a gallon of whole milk a day and clog your arteries and get all the soy and female hormones from the cows fed gmo corn bro."

ive never seen anyone thats ever followed his advice look decent. they look like bloated mtf trannies.

all true

yea i hate him i want him to suffer for giving people his advice. what about jason blahas ice cream fitness? same crap. those guys are all clowns.

to be quite fair, while rip's dietary advice is nonsense, he is a legitimate expert on making people strong, and some of his crew if they ever stopped listening to his boomer takes and dieted down, would probably have very good drug free physiques. Like that chase kid.

Jason blaha on the other hand is a total clown. Imagine blowing all of your money on trenbolone and growth hormone and still looking like a fat reddit cuck. Insane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back