Filipino family saves up to send their daughter to study in france only for her to fuck guys while flying there

AlexBrown84

INTP - 21 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
Lol

If Filipina girls act like this imagine what it’s like in phillipines @Predeterminism

I’m coming to the conclusion that if a girl texts you first she wants to fuck. And if it’s late at night it’s a guarantee

I don’t even text girls first anymore on tinder tbh. Seems like there’s only two types on there, the ones that wanna get fucked and the ones that don’t know it yet

D3A04CA5 AECB 483D B650 821A1C755726
EB4ABA81 6DC8 4154 85E0 38DBCF1CC5FC
855398FD F46A 4E04 9A61 B7BE20BE5DC9

It’s gonna be even worse when she goes to france and gets fucked by 6 different crisicks a week
i dread to think about it.

0 chance she will ever be able to pair bond to a filipino male

now i see why they hate foreigners there and act aggressive towards them. ruining their local womens pair bond abilities

would u say u get the same hateful nasty vibe from local young thai guys or have they just accepted it there?

i dread to think about it.

0 chance she will ever be able to pair bond to a filipino male

now i see why they hate foreigners there and act aggressive towards them. ruining their local womens pair bond abilities

would u say u get the same hateful nasty vibe from local young thai guys or have they just accepted it there?
Yep this Filipina girl is 18, never kissed a guy before me never had sex didn’t know how to give blowjob and handjob but as soon as she leaves her country, downloads tinder and gets fucked

Lol

If Filipina girls act like this imagine what it’s like in phillipines @Predeterminism

I’m coming to the conclusion that if a girl texts you first she wants to fuck. And if it’s late at night it’s a guarantee

I don’t even text girls first anymore on tinder tbh. Seems like there’s only two types on there, the ones that wanna get fucked and the ones that don’t know it yet

View attachment 39
View attachment 40
View attachment 41
Thailand is dangerous?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back