Filipino customs?

Hard Boiled

Seagull Seancer
Jul 31, 2022
I have heard that putting your hands on your hips is rude since it is seen as a sign of anger and staring at someone for too long is a sign of aggression.

Is there anything else I need to be aware of?

Yeah don't do anything that might embarrass a pinoy in public or make them lose face. They could become aggressive and you're fucked as a foreigner.

If you're with a foid in public kissing her or being overly touchy might attract unwanted attention.

If you're a younger guy, pinoys will show more jealousy towards than an old boomer. They don't like seeing their foids with foreign men, but will show less aggression towards an older guy. They'll assume he's getting cucked and a betabux, but if you're younger, they have more reason to be jealous.

Pinoys are more hostile to foreigners dating their women than Thais in my experience.

theyll do fookin nothing

just like when our ancestors colonized them
Yeah don't do anything that might embarrass a pinoy in public or make them lose face. They could become aggressive and you're fucked as a foreigner.

If you're with a foid in public kissing her or being overly touchy might attract unwanted attention.

If you're a younger guy, pinoys will show more jealousy towards than an old boomer. They don't like seeing their foids with foreign men, but will show less aggression towards an older guy. They'll assume he's getting cucked and a betabux, but if you're younger, they have more reason to be jealous.

Pinoys are more hostile to foreigners dating their women than Thais in my experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back