Extreme Lookism is a massive cope for non NT

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
Realistically most NT normie looking dudes are getting laid through social conventions. The massive underrating of male appearance and extreme obssesion with looksmaxxing is massive cope, I think trying to blend in as a normie is a much bigger task if not out right impossible. I think the main issue is lack of NT for alot of us. Which is fine tbh, maybe its a cope but being a normie scum in this shit society is the equivilant of slave cattle. You can make a case for sub5s but I will put my money that the vast majority of PSL, rehab room commenters, bp shorts viewers, .org, etc are normie tier. I would wager that only 5-10% of the male population is truly fubar based off their looks alone or having major deformities. I dont know how to solve this issue myself, I can blend in well enough but given time normies sniff me out. I dont mind trying to improve my social skills but trying to normify myself that I can not do.

Realistically most NT normie looking dudes are getting laid through social conventions. The massive underrating of male appearance and extreme obssesion with looksmaxxing is massive cope, I think trying to blend in as a normie is a much bigger task if not out right impossible. I think the main issue is lack of NT for alot of us. Which is fine tbh, maybe its a cope but being a normie scum in this shit society is the equivilant of slave cattle. You can make a case for sub5s but I will put my money that the vast majority of PSL, rehab room commenters, bp shorts viewers, .org, etc are normie tier. I would wager that only 5-10% of the male population is truly fubar based off their looks alone or having major deformities. I dont know how to solve this issue myself, I can blend in well enough but given time normies sniff me out. I dont mind trying to improve my social skills but trying to normify myself that I can not do.
I think most would agree with you. It's also true that for sub htn men, it's a pain in the ass and the juice isn't worth the squeeze. But yes non-nt is a death sentence. I'm 3/10 and non nt so i have essentially zero options so seeing average fakecel filth on incel forums is always kinda annoying

I think most would agree with you. It's also true that for sub htn men, it's a pain in the ass and the juice isn't worth the squeeze. But yes non-nt is a death sentence. I'm 3/10 and non nt so i have essentially zero options so seeing average fakecel filth on incel forums is always kinda annoying
yeah 1000%, I think guys like us realize the juice isnt worth the squeeze. low iqs will say its cope

yeah 1000%, I think guys like us realize the juice isnt worth the squeeze. low iqs will say its cope
Something that's under-discussed is relationship maintenance, not just acquisition. I'm too non-nt for that shit, and light years behind my peers as it is. Why would I even bother? But mtn oofy-doofy retards break their backs and give up so much opportunity for ugly used up roast beef women that think about chad during their bi-weekly missionary. Fuck all that.

Something that's under-discussed is relationship maintenance, not just acquisition. I'm too non-nt for that shit, and light years behind my peers as it is. Why would I even bother? But mtn oofy-doofy retards break their backs and give up so much opportunity for ugly used up roast beef women that think about chad during their bi-weekly missionary. Fuck all that.
most in the bp wont acknowledge this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back