News Explanation behind JBW and why it exists and works so well on Asian women [Most detailed High IQ explanation in History of Blkp] [Ultimate JBW thread]

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
niggas admit the blackpill is true only to turn around and call jbw a meme. Like what is the best looking race on average?
i think its a mix of both, on avg if you are white you maybe have a higher smv than your peers. but white incels still exist, standards are rising and men get left behind, and not all non white guys are incel we know chad exist in all races, and more are coming into western nations. we know more and more men are becoming sexless. hypergamy and female standards has risen, so its not doubt fill to believe a good chunk of white men cant even pull anything (in the west) tho some may be able to get a white worshipping asian girl in a more liberal city, its not enticing options with those with pride in their values.

i think its a mix of both, on avg if you are white you maybe have a higher smv than your peers. but white incels still exist, standards are rising and men get left behind, and not all non white guys are incel we know chad exist in all races, and more are coming into western nations. we know more and more men are becoming sexless. hypergamy and female standards has risen, so its not doubt fill to believe a good chunk of white men cant even pull anything (in the west) tho some may be able to get a white worshipping asian girl in a more liberal city, its not enticing options with those with pride in their values.
Agreed, white incels can still get ethnic women for the most part its just the trucels that are completely screwed but those are outliers anyway. Although my general point is that white pheno does wonders for you. I would be 5.5-6 psl if i woke up tomorrow white (but kept my general bone structure)

Agreed, white incels can still get ethnic women for the most part its just the trucels that are completely screwed but those are outliers anyway. Although my general point is that white pheno does wonders for you. I would be 5.5-6 psl if i woke up tomorrow white (but kept my general bone structure)
self hating ethnic women should not be seen as any kind of reward of incels tho

white incels literally dont exist

even 5'4 white guys slay

even 5'4 white guys slay

how do you find self hating asian girls? i like yellow skin dark hair flat faced chinese girls. i saw 2 yesterday that were so hot.

even 5'4 white guys slay

some white incels exist they are rarer, but many white incels like you ascend because of self hating ethnic women. congrats on being able to pull women in the west, i have some white friends and even they admit that asians/blacks throw themselves at him, the ones with high self respect usually reject these women. i think its all fair,

some white incels exist they are rarer, but many white incels like you ascend because of self hating ethnic women. congrats on being able to pull women in the west, i have some white friends and even they admit that asians/blacks throw themselves at him, the ones with high self respect usually reject these women. i think its all fair,
im a white khhv wizard. i live in an immigrant area of california and get nothing. whites are a minority here now.

most my slays/gfs were white tbh

if i ever had a girlfriend i wouldnt be bale to take it serious because of the black pill. at this point in my life id rather just rent one and then get another one when im bored or done.
blackpill ruined all my relationships with women since it let me see through to their true nature of being vapid shallow whores

belarus women, if this avg looking indian guy can get a hot girl im sure you can too if you learn russian. just a option
i wouldnt say shes hot since shes a cow and makeupmaxxed but she literally mogs him by a few good psl points wtf. lifefuel for me if shitskin indians fcan get that

i wouldnt say shes hot since shes a cow and makeupmaxxed but she literally mogs him by a few good psl points wtf. lifefuel for me if shitskin indians fcan get that
bro if thats a cow yall got high standards, she can loose some weight but shes not a cow or obese at all. overall i agree with you

bro if thats a cow yall got high standards, she can loose some weight but shes not a cow or obese at all. overall i agree with you
she obviously mogs me smv wise since women have inifinite smv but psl wise id say we're matched currently. also yes shes fat asf jfl she looks like she has good bone structures but is ~30% bf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back