everything about korea is a lie lol

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
first its muh theyre tall and white

that gets debunked

then its muh yeah but at least they make effort with nice fashion and hair

i watched like 2 hours of 'walking around in korea' videos yesterday cos im buying some more clothes and want to fit in before i go

they generally dress like shit. and avg guy has a hilarious tier bowl cut

like 1 in every 30 guys dresses good. but thats the same in literally every country in the world

they really propaganda'd the world so hard

it sounds like cope but honestly the girls were dressed nice but the guys dressed like utter shit

such the ideal country man.

i might start gatekeeping and spreading their propaganda too

first its muh theyre tall and white

that gets debunked

then its muh yeah but at least they make effort with nice fashion and hair

i watched like 2 hours of 'walking around in korea' videos yesterday cos im buying some more clothes and want to fit in before i go

they generally dress like shit. and avg guy has a hilarious tier bowl cut

like 1 in every 30 guys dresses good. but thats the same in literally every country in the world

they really propaganda'd the world so hard

it sounds like cope but honestly the girls were dressed nice but the guys dressed like utter shit

such the ideal country man.

i might start gatekeeping and spreading their propaganda too
bowl cuts are the top fashion among Thai youths, they must've got it from Koreans. Flip guys usually cut it short. Few foreign males in Southeast Asia grow their hair out, apart from the manbun crowd. The bowl cut hides the receding hairline and reduces risk of sunburn. You need plenty of bulk to properly rock the look though.

Definitely gonna keep the Ho Chi Minh beard in Vietnam, though in East Asia I'd go clean-shaven. Chinese in particular have always had a phobia of white male hairiness.

You can't claim any foreign country's people dress like shit until you've visited a Walmart in America. Seems you don't dig Korean fashion, and the snooty attitude that always comes with fashionable people. Southeast Asia ads are full of androgynous Korean and Japanese youths, while Amerimutt commercials are full of niggers. Not hard to imagine which culture is preferable.

bowl cuts are the top fashion among Thai youths, they must've got it from Koreans. Flip guys usually cut it short. Few foreign males in Southeast Asia grow their hair out, apart from the manbun crowd. The bowl cut hides the receding hairline and reduces risk of sunburn. You need plenty of bulk to properly rock the look though.

Definitely gonna keep the Ho Chi Minh beard in Vietnam, though in East Asia I'd go clean-shaven. Chinese in particular have always had a phobia of white male hairiness.

You can't claim any foreign country's people dress like shit until you've visited a Walmart in America. Seems you don't dig Korean fashion, and the snooty attitude that always comes with fashionable people. Southeast Asia ads are full of androgynous Korean and Japanese youths, while Amerimutt commercials are full of niggers. Not hard to imagine which culture is preferable.
No its not that I don't dig korean fashion.

I'm saying none of them dress like that.

They dress like a Walmart

Only 1 in 30 or so dresses good

This is what I'm saying everyone's brainwashed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back