East asia vs. South Europe vs. United States [Best place to live statistical analysis]

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
South Europe:
❌ Full of immigrant scum making crime rates higher and they're jsut subhuman to look at
✅ Is first world very developed
✅ Has nice warm tropical weather, even better than south europe
✅ Has nice beaches
❌ Doesn't have ethnic, shorter, darker girls which fit white men's beauty standards. They're white girls aka manly
❌ We don't fit their beauty standard so dating hottest girls isn't easy
✅ Good wages so you'd actually settle there forever
❌ Is expensive as fuck because 5 million tourists per year to each city from the richest neighbouring countries in the world pushing rent prices up
❌ Doesn't speak english

United states (east coast beach cities):
❌ Full of immigrant scum making crime rates higher and they're jsut subhuman to look at
✅ Has nice beaches
❌ Doesn't have ethnic, shorter, darker girls which fit white men's beauty standards. They're white girls aka manly
❌ Is expensive as fuck because very high wages
✅ Does speak english

East Asia:

✅ Not full of immigrant scum like europe and america
✅ Has nice beaches
✅ Has ethnic, shorter, darker girls which fit white men's beauty standards
✅ We fit their beauty standard so dating hottest girls is easy
✅ Isn't as expensive as south europe cos it doesnt have 5 million tourists per year from the richest countries in the world. they only have like 200k tourists per year from shitholes mainly
❌ Doesn't speak english

From my time in south europe im experiencing these negatives
❌ Is expensive as fuck because 5 million tourists per year to each city from the richest neighbouring countries in the world pushing rent prices up
and it makes me want to go to east asia where it doesn't have those problems

Then its just about finding the right city for you in east asia

East Asia is my favorite part of the world
big con is for longterm it's almost impossible to be accepted by their culture, even if you speak their language perfectly
you are stuck to girls + other expats

East Asia is my favorite part of the world
big con is for longterm it's almost impossible to be accepted by their culture, even if you speak their language perfectly
you are stuck to girls + other expats
Autism + repeating what you heard online instead of reality.

@AlexBrown84 had korean friends when he lived in korea. And I made online korean & japanese friends on language apps

If anything we are more accepted than locals in east asia because we are higher smv and higher status. If learn language only of course

you can make friends but feeling like a tourist never goes away there unless you look like them

i know it for a fact from some close people that have married and kids in Japan
they all feel like that for the most part, not saying you can't succeed but its something to take into account

it's very hard to be accepted there, even mixed kids have a hard time

im talking about living longterm, not just living there as a tourist or nomading

lol it’s hilarious how you shit on ethnics yet u can only get with ethnic women who hate themselves and want white features. It shows how insecure and narcissistic you are

lol it’s hilarious how you shit on ethnics yet u can only get with ethnic women who hate themselves and want white features. It shows how insecure and narcissistic you are
They don't hate themselves and want white features

They themselves are just physically attracted to white features on men. Like me

What's wrong with going for girls who are more likely to like me?

Get a grip you terminally online seether fan of me

They don't hate themselves and want white features

They themselves are just physically attracted to white features on men. Like me

What's wrong with going for girls who are more likely to like me?

Get a grip you terminally online seether fan of me
And explain to me why you can’t go for a woman of your own race? It’s because they don’t want you, I haven’t been on this forum in a year and all I see is you still seething and frothing at the mouth to insult brown people.
I love how I was right when I said you were going to be here again wasting your life away and I very much doubt you have left your moms basement.

And explain to me why you can’t go for a woman of your own race? It’s because they don’t want you, I haven’t been on this forum in a year and all I see is you still seething and frothing at the mouth to insult brown people.
I love how I was right when I said you were going to be here again wasting your life away and I very much doubt you have left your moms basement.
Because I'm short so I wanna go for a smaller race of girls cos they're hotter to me in height and weight and skin colour

And what? I never insult brown people I just posted their beauty standards

And lol I literally got a remote job, geomaxxed, and work from a beach bar every day

Screenshot 20240821 133029 Gallery

Lmao this is actually brutal how badly I mog you

You'll never be white. You'll never geomax. You'll never work from a beach bar

Keep seething and wasting your life away on incel forums

Because I'm short so I wanna go for a smaller race of girls cos they're hotter to me in height and weight and skin colour

And lol I literally got a remote job, geomaxxed, and work from a beach bar every day

View attachment 8029

whats this job
you dont have any calls? like video calls?

View attachment 8029

Lmao what? Anyway I’m just laughing at your stupid assumptions that I’m not overseas, you have a picture of a laptop with the background of a beach that proves nothing. I just came back to these shithole forums after a year of not being on them, I am convinced ur mentally ill since ur still on them and gotta love the hypocrisy and low intelligence coming from you. You literally post all the time on here and you probably do the same on the other sites, Get a life and stop rotting predetermined it’s sad calling me a ethnic and saying you mog me lmao I’m 6 inches taller than you, have fucked a bunch of Latinas both white and brown and black and am currently freelancing making 100k+ lmao 🤣

Last edited:
isnt that your job actually? doing photos with laptop on the beach (everyone who actually works remotely tried it ONE time and understood its retarded) trying to get first person to pay you 1k for "secret"?
if it was, dont u think i would have made a thread advertising it by now instead of just offering it 2x after someone askd me details about my method?

if it was, dont u think i would have made a thread advertising it by now instead of just offering it 2x after someone askd me details about my method?
i know you good enough you would make 300 threads about your "method" by now if it actually existed my brother

Lmao what? Anyway I’m just laughing at your stupid assumptions that I’m not overseas, you have a picture of a laptop with the background of a beach that proves nothing. I just came back to these shithole forums after a year of not being on them, I am convinced ur mentally ill since ur still on them and gotta love the hypocrisy and low intelligence coming from you. You literally post all the time on here and you probably do the same on the other sites, Get a life and stop rotting predetermined it’s sad calling me a ethnic and saying you mog me lmao I’m 6 inches taller than you, have fucked a bunch of Latinas both white and brown and black and am currently freelancing making 100k+ lmao 🤣
Lmao, you got triggered over his larp.

He's not geomaxxed on a beachside resort, he's still living in the UK. The remote job makes him 2k a month max and he complains about working.

Lmao, you got triggered over his larp.

He's not geomaxxed on a beachside resort, he's still living in the UK. The remote job makes him 2k a month max and he complains about working.
ok i went to spain for 2.5 months and i really was living 2 mins from the beach going there every day and working from beach bar sometimes. i can send u my airbnbs bookings proof or some shit if u rly dont believe. but i came back cos 90 day visa was almost up + i wanna go korea cos its betterr dating and cheaper. i made a thread about this before i guess u didnt see it. and i earn 3k per month and im only 6 months into my online career. looking at 5k+ in a year or two

are u another one of my seething fans

Last edited:
yea sure buddy

ok i went to spain for 2.5 months and i really was living 2 mins from the beach going there every day and working from beach bar sometimes. i can send u my airbnbs bookings proof or some shit if u rly dont believe. but i came back cos 90 day visa was almost up + i wanna go korea cos its betterr dating and cheaper. i made a thread about this before i guess u didnt see it. and i earn 3k per month and im only 6 months into my online career. looking at 5k+ in a year or two

are u another one of my seething fans
Keep up the hard work. That's great.

any good fashion inspiration for asia fashionmaxxing?
HM24new-2.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back