Looks Dry Fasting

Cigarette

-̶̡̨̲̳̣̯̪͖̯̞̝̘͍̯̖̜̭͙̙̝̱͇̊́̿̈̍̈̓̈́̋͗͐̊͆̊̓̽͗̍̎̾͛́͘̚͠-
Dec 1, 2022
What is Dry Fasting?
Dry Fasting is essentially fasting without water.

Why do it?
Burn fat 6x faster than normal fasting. You should not be doing this for over 2 days or you'll start to lose lean mass. I'd recommend to do 12-16 hour dry fasting cycles each day or incorporate it to your normal fasting hours.

Benefits
Dry fasting is faster than ordinary fasting since our body has over fifty genes which helps convert fats to water during the period of dry fast. ⁤⁤This leads to increased fat burning and cooling down your body. ⁤⁤For instance, 1 day of dry fasting is equal to 3 days of water fasting. ⁤⁤Why? ⁤⁤Because in a span of 18-24 hours instead of 36-48 it would usually take you on an empty stomach adapted for ketosis through dry manifolding. ⁤⁤However, more fat is burned by your system when you engage in dry fasting as compared to water fasts. ⁤⁤Our body produces its own water known as metabolic or endogenous water production. In addition, we have autophagy which are internal processes plus osmolytes that protect us from dehydration effects. However interesting stuff nonetheless let me briefly explain and then refer you elsewhere these other fascinating materials about osmolytes and how our system takes care of dehydration for a better understanding.

Because of this, when we fast without water, the water structure changes and automatically becomes structured by us. You would really think about how much money you could save when you don’t have to buy such special waters as deuterium-depleted or hydrogen water or use other tools to ionize water or change its zeta potential. In fact, research suggests that not only adding substances which can assist in balancing cell fluids but also causing a condition similar to dehydration within cells may be beneficial. It is believed that this state helps to get rid of disorganized water from cells and encourage the uptake of substances needed for balance. This transformation will enable cells to return back into functioning well especially those involved with cancer cases. The objective is to achieve disordered-ordered transition inside cells so as to restore a cellular energy system that is balanced and orderly again.

C2c0dd 036aaa635d0a487eba603fa19bee5d19mv2

How is the water created?
When we fast, our body relies on stored fat for energy through a process called fat oxidation. This process generates energy and also produces water.

The chemical equation for fat oxidation is this:
Fat + O2 → CO2 + H2O

bla bla bla: approximately 1 gram of fat can have around 1.12 grams of water. This range could be around 1.07 to 1.14 grams of water per gram of fat oxidized.

original thread by me in .org: https://looksmax.org/threads/dry-fasting-maximize-your-fat-loss.1079941/

@AlexBrown84 @Hard Boiled @Marco Pumpo

@Cigarette interesting approach. have you actually successfully applied that?

i have no experience with fasting because i have just found a generally working diet for me that keeps me around the same weight. i think that's probably the best approach since it won't cause any yo-yo effects.

but i can see that fasting is a useful tool for overweight people or people who have to lose a lot of weight in a short time (i.e. actors).

what comes to my mind about this dry fasting approach: this metabolic water production sounds like it's not producing a lot of water. so i wonder if this would give you issues like dry skin and mucosa (mouth, throat) or constipation.

@Cigarette interesting approach. have you actually successfully applied that?

i have no experience with fasting because i have just found a generally working diet for me that keeps me around the same weight. i think that's probably the best approach since it won't cause any yo-yo effects.

but i can see that fasting is a useful tool for overweight people or people who have to lose a lot of weight in a short time (i.e. actors).

what comes to my mind about this dry fasting approach: this metabolic water production sounds like it's not producing a lot of water. so i wonder if this would give you issues like dry skin and mucosa (mouth, throat) or constipation.
I've tried it before but i'd have to actually put it into experiment. I'll try it tomorrow for 3 days and i'll update with before and after stats

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back