Draft Coming: US Army fails to meet annual recruitment target, again

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
Over the past year, it has only been able to recruit 45,000 soldiers, far below the minimum annual target of 60,000.

Now recruitment is at it's lowest level since the draft was abolished 50 years ago

Get out of zogmerica while you still can.

The United States is actually still at war in Syria, Iraq, and various African countries, but they only deploy very small groups of special forces and CIA to those places so they wouldn't need a draft right now. Maybe they'll do it when there's another big invasion somewhere though

Every single military dude I know managed to get a girlfriend or a wife. I wonder if it's still like that.

Imagine dying for Israel though kek.
Im pretty sure it is the exact opposite. Sure many get a wife at 40 but they usually go sexless for the most part during their young years. Also it's hard to maintain a LTR when you are leaving all the time. What if she cheats on you? That shit would actually be suifuel. Thats the benefit of being an incel at least a woman can't completly break your physce.

Im pretty sure it is the exact opposite. Sure many get a wife at 40 but they usually go sexless for the most part during their young years. Also it's hard to maintain a LTR when you are leaving all the time. What if she cheats on you? That shit would actually be suifuel. Thats the benefit of being an incel at least a woman can't completly break your physce.
Military guys are constantly getting cheated on.

Overseas bfs mean nothing to foids.

I guess shit done changed. Knew a few military dudes who got cucked or committed suicide bc of some dumbass toilet they thought was their gf.

SOLDIER = SOLE DIER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back