don’t save money just spend it

backstory of this guy :

used to make tech videos but then got divorce raped and his child stolen from him and became based

I used to watch this guy. Sad story but still a funny guy.
It's called golden handcuffs, many big tech companies give such high incomes and benefits nobody wants to actually fucking leave. They even have death benefits.:ROFLMAO:

Once you realize this it's already too late, you are programmed to work and can never truly enjoy relaxing. Imagine working 40-60 hour weeks for years on end. Do you really think it's that easy to have fun and just enjoy life.
Many fall for the Jewish scam, "Work now live later" and then they are 40 and depressed.

Very true.

That's a good channel as well. will watch some some of his latest vids. I will spend savings on my Cathay Pacific flight to HK, then hit Thailand.

I used to watch this guy. Sad story but still a funny guy.
It's called golden handcuffs, many big tech companies give such high incomes and benefits nobody wants to actually fucking leave. They even have death benefits.:ROFLMAO:

Once you realize this it's already too late, you are programmed to work and can never truly enjoy relaxing. Imagine working 40-60 hour weeks for years on end. Do you really think it's that easy to have fun and just enjoy life.
Many fall for the Jewish scam, "Work now live later" and then they are 40 and depressed.
the perfect day involves resting on the coast of vietnam eating good food in da nang and fucking a vietnamese girl

muh you gotta grind bro

i’ve read many stories of this happening to even jbw guys

idk why they’ve became like this i wonder what caused it
Tech leads wife moves from America to Japan to have full custody of the kid. Japanese laws favour women so they have full control of the kids. Tech lead is now stuck paying alimony while she is living the high life. He tried to win the law battle but in the end he realized Jewish lawyers always win and decided to just give up.

i’ve read many stories of this happening to even jbw guys

idk why they’ve became like this i wonder what caused it
It would be interesting to research this further but I would say it's due to traditionalism. Women are expected to do household chores and work at the same time whilst men do not have to do chores.

hes not based he just got rich and now makes fearmongering content for subhumans to demoralize them from getting rich like him

everything he posts is demoralization to try get people to not get rich and not improve themselves

he even mentioned in a video its a bad idea to work out for muscles cos it makes your life span shorter 😂 and people still eat up his demoralization content

everything he posts is demoralization to try get people to not get rich and not improve themselves

he even mentioned in a video its a bad idea to work out for muscles cos it makes your life span shorter 😂 and people still eat up his demoralization content
nvm fuck this guy i would leave him too if i was his wife

Invest at least 80% of your post tax income if you want to get anywhere in this world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back