Geomax Domestic geomaxxing / Reverse geomaxxing

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
After living in other countries for a few months i permanently left my hometown a few years ago because I missed the international environment that offers girls from places all over the world. I moved to the capital of my country and only escape in winter usually working remotely.

I don't think domestic geomaxxing in general makes much of a difference, it has to be a place where foreign women who are not spoilt by local treatment yet are actually coming to, so usually that would be the capital or maybe some other city with a lot of foreign exchange.

Obviously compared to being abroad you have to lower your quality standards because of the competition. But I think if you're not considered subhuman you can benefit from reverse geomaxxing and pull foreign women who are:
- Travelling here and are in slutty adventure mode (even if usually they would only search for long term relationships)
- Move here for work/study and are lonely especially in the beginning
- Geomax here intentionally (they say for work/study but I had some girls admit they want white dicks)

The most obvious upsides are that you save time and money. Also the girls will make more effort to overcome the language barrier because they are the foreigners and not you. And you are the one who knows how everything works so you can appear as the helpful hero introducing them to everything. It also helps if you've been to their country before and can share a story, they will build trust more easily then.

Regarding women it was a success and improved my life, on the other hand my social life became worse because I had a network of friends in my hometown that I was never able to re-establish in a similar manner in the capital.

I know I'm not living the pure form of geomaxxing with this mix of reverse geomaxxing and winter escapes, but for me it's working alright currently. What are your experiences?

It seems rly legit to me, when I leave my Canadian shithole and go to Vancouver I see the most beautiful foreign girls. I also know it's really common for them to do a "working holiday" in Vancouver which is basically where they go there and work some shit minimum wage job for like a half a year so they can get white dick jfl.

I agree with you a lot though, even if you don't have the advantage of being a rare foreigner, being in a geomaxxed city is still a huge buff in dating compared to being in a small town. If I don't choose to live in Asia I will get a job in Vancouver for sure.

It seems rly legit to me, when I leave my Canadian shithole and go to Vancouver I see the most beautiful foreign girls. I also know it's really common for them to do a "working holiday" in Vancouver which is basically where they go there and work some shit minimum wage job for like a half a year so they can get white dick jfl.
Sounds like a solid plan. Work-holiday-visa is great for young people, I already used that as well in the past to get away. Also Canada has the highest age limit for that, so it will bring you girls from everywhere between 18 and 35, perfect!

I haven't been to Canada yet but seems to me like Vancouver is the place to be anyway because you don't freeze your ass off in winter like in other places in the country.

I think post covid these foreign women travel less to these bigger western cities. Also due to economic reasons/inflation/high cost of living.

Did you notice this too? At least when comparing what it used to be pre pandemic.

I think post covid these foreign women travel less to these bigger western cities. Also due to economic reasons/inflation/high cost of living.

Did you notice this too? At least when comparing what it used to be pre pandemic.
true

Yes there was a huge decline after Covid. And I'm also travelling less because the flight prices from here have doubled.

But anyway I feel like the tourist arrivals have almost fully recovered. Where I live I mostly notice a difference between the seasons. In Winter I'm running dry on matches and in spring they are coming back.

Infographic: International Tourism to Surpass Pre-Pandemic Levels in 2024 | Statista

not for me

i must conquer foreign lands

maybe when all is said and done i’ll settle down into a posh area of london

yea i kinda like uk tbh. when i walk around in my neighbourhood i feel like im in paradise, and imagine third world shitholes and think how lucky i am

and sitting outside while working and its the perfect temperature. not too hot, not too cold

safe

organized traffic

0 pollution

might go london tho to be closer to more ethnic girls

another thing i noticed in the capitals is that there are more women who are experimenting with different types of relationships: open relationship, FWB, casual dating. it's more present than in small places, you can date multiple of these women at the same time without having to run relationship game and dealing with their jealousy. also more convenient than constant hunting for ONS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back