Does anyone know how to track women's location (in real time) through instagram ? Or other means.

Deploy a RAT or tracking software on their device/ PC. Bitches click on anything. Problem is most of these roasties use apple.
The only reason I want to do this is because I would rather have my first interaction with a instagram prospect be irl (walmart grocery store etc) . So im not wasting my time through text and see if my looksmaxing is working ( getting big indicators of interest from them etc)

I know it's autistic lol

Last edited:
Deploy a RAT or tracking software on their device/ PC. Bitches click on anything. Problem is most of these roasties use apple.
The only way you could do this is with email or send them a link through some messaging app and trick them into clicking it, You can't just deploy a virus or malware on someone's computer like that without injecting it into an app or directory that they use themselves. Plus you would get caught easily if you didn't know what you were doing.

LOL I know this is a weird question but i find it interesting.
Not possible, It's possible to steal their account by verification by text and sim swapping but even then you would be trackable and it's not worth it for a single foid, Instagram/Facebook/Meta invests millions into their cyber security and makes sure their engineers don't let you in the system.

have them click a link through whatsapp or ig or something and then you track them

have no idea how to do it though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back