Do you hate your parents?

My father was a shy autistic loser when below 16 (1940) italy, then he ascended and became a chad geomaxing around europe slaying women and eventually settling with my mother, whos a depressed dog rotting with her ipad everyday jfl.

It's complicated. My mom was abusive and likely autistic, but did the best she could. Dad was giga autist and was in prison usually and a very severe alcoholic. He's dead now so I try not to get too mad at him. I think he had enough of that in his life. They were retards who did the best they could, but im mad about the problems they gave me

My father was a shy autistic loser when below 16 (1940) italy, then he ascended and became a chad geomaxing around europe slaying women and eventually settling with my mother, whos a depressed dog rotting with her ipad everyday jfl.
My mom is the same way. She hasn't worked in 17 years. She's extremely mentally ill. She's severely traumatized but won't tell me what happened besides my dad being an asshole. Something happened before she ever met him I'm pretty sure. She's kinda a dumb bitch but if I found out someone like raped her or some shit I'd probably kill the guy

My mom is the same way. She hasn't worked in 17 years. She's extremely mentally ill. She's severely traumatized but won't tell me what happened besides my dad being an asshole. Something happened before she ever met him I'm pretty sure. She's kinda a dumb bitch but if I found out someone like raped her or some shit I'd probably kill the guy
Damn, that's rough. My mums like that as well, married my dad at 17 and I think she hates him but is stuck. But it resulted in both parents being extremely abusive etc.

Damn, that's rough. My mums like that as well, married my dad at 17 and I think she hates him but is stuck. But it resulted in both parents being extremely abusive etc.
My mom has been financially dependent on other people her whole life. She's always struggled with work and had few friends. She's an abusive bitch but I don't think it's her fault. I.am basically my parents at this point.

Rape is based

My mom has been financially dependent on other people her whole life. She's always struggled with work and had few friends. She's an abusive bitch but I don't think it's her fault. I.am basically my parents at this point.
Find them and kill your mums rapist. Fucking hate rapists all of them should be put to the sword.

You should talk to her then, you never know when she might die and you will never be able to confine with her again. And regret it for the rest of your life.
i want to rape your mom

My mom works everyday, sometimes to 12 o clock, is fat with back pain, she basically says she wasted her life with my dad, my dad worked at a hotdog kiosk, then bought properties with money with loans, jfl hes now a millionaire

My mom works everyday, sometimes to 12 o clock, is fat with back pain, she basically says she wasted her life with my dad, my dad worked at a hotdog kiosk, then bought properties with money with loans, jfl hes now a millionaire
youd be a bum in a box doing that today

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back