Do you get approached when geomaxxing?

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
I'm going to Philippines in may, followed by japan in probably december 2024. Need advice

Yes but you should still go up to attractive women and ask for their phone number/socials because most women won't approach even gigachad

even in the west i get approached

more than in Asia cuz women are not masc here, but still happens regularly

Yes but you should still go up to attractive women and ask for their phone number/socials because most women won't approach even gigachad
I agree. I live in the Philippines and it happens sometimes, but 95% of the time they're too shy and they just look at me without ever approaching. As a man, you just gotta notice when this happens, then you approach.

I agree. I live in the Philippines and it happens sometimes, but 95% of the time they're too shy and they just look at me without ever approaching. As a man, you just gotta notice when this happens, then you approach.
just tondomax theyll come up to you

I never got approached in a western country. I got approached by a few Ukrainian girls in Eastern Europe (before the war started). They are very direct.

In Asia I can kinda notice that the girls look at me and check me out - in a shopping mall, in the night market, on the street. I never noticed that with girls in Europe.

I also get way more matches in these countries (Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam...) on Tinder & other apps. Matches don't really mean anything, you have to filter out the single mothers, fat girls, weirdos and in Thailand also ladyboys. But after that some girls are actually interested and initiate conversation, some even invite you for dinner or invite themselves to your hotel. It is bizarre.

I never got approached in a western country. I got approached by a few Ukrainian girls in Eastern Europe (before the war started). They are very direct.

In Asia I can kinda notice that the girls look at me and check me out - in a shopping mall, in the night market, on the street. I never noticed that with girls in Europe.

I also get way more matches in these countries (Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam...) on Tinder & other apps. Matches don't really mean anything, you have to filter out the single mothers, fat girls, weirdos and in Thailand also ladyboys. But after that some girls are actually interested and initiate conversation, some even invite you for dinner or invite themselves to your hotel. It is bizarre.
what sea country did you like the most? where were you in ph?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back