Do you agree?

Korea medium

Mongolia easy af I’d say almost tutorial level

Cambodia easy

Thailand medium

Mongolia tutorial fr? Aren’t there best looking Asian men?
Prob second behind Korea but they have zero media halo

There were barely any foreigners there when I went and I was only mulatto / black so maybe it was that but still stupid easy

I remember I was drunk and just walked into a crowd at music festival started kissing girl then brought her to my hotel after like 5 mins

Prob second behind Korea but they have zero media halo

There were barely any foreigners there when I went and I was only mulatto / black so maybe it was that but still stupid easy

I remember I was drunk and just walked into a crowd at music festival started kissing girl then brought her to my hotel after like 5 mins
Mirin low Inhib tbh

There's a small group of them that will fuck foreigners for free, but most won't date a foreigner imo. Plus the country is getting richer and richer, so foids would rather date small dick rich Chang. YMMV.
so ur telling me

a vietnamese girl would rather date a

5'6, darker skin, flat face, $200 per month, 3.5 inch dick guy

than a

6ft, pale skin, normal face, $2000 per month, 6.5 inch dick guy

so ur telling me

a vietnamese girl would rather date a

5'6, darker skin, flat face, $200 per month, 3.5 inch dick guy

than a

6ft, pale skin, normal face, $2000 per month, 6.5 inch dick guy

Yes. The good looking ones at least prefer locals. The low-mid tier beckies will hop on your dick for a while until you drop them or they get bored.

But yes, the girls worth a damn prefer their own probably more than any SEA country. If you're just looking to slay or coom, Nam isn't really ideal unless you live there.

Yes. The good looking ones at least prefer locals. The low-mid tier beckies will hop on your dick for a while until you drop them or they get bored.

But yes, the girls worth a damn prefer their own probably more than any SEA country. If you're just looking to slay or coom, Nam isn't really ideal unless you live there.
its honestly cope when people say only low class ugly girls date foreigners, and high class good looking girls prefer their own

its absolutely not true

as soon as any SEA girl gets famous or does well or is very attractive the first thing she does is goes and get herself a normie 6ft white boyfriend

but yes i agree about it not being a slay and coom place

Yeah I was in SG and I would say it's legendary difficulty, maybe only hard if you're white. Only 3 slays in two weeks there and only one was from online jfl.

This is true for Singapore also. Barely any WMAF couples there except for like 30+ white business men.

its honestly cope when people say only low class ugly girls date foreigners, and high class good looking girls prefer their own

its absolutely not true

as soon as any SEA girl gets famous or does well or is very attractive the first thing she does is goes and get herself a normie 6ft white boyfriend

but yes i agree about it not being a slay and coom place

When was the last time you were in Vietnam? That place changes rapidly and I was there pretty recently (my 3rd trip and longest trip). It's not like how you describe. Tons of white HTNs live there so girls aren't impressed and as a tourist you'll get laid (probably; I've known a few not to get shit) but with nothing noteworthy.

Their immigration just limited tourism to 30 days visits only unless you have an actual reason to be there. I see Nam going the way of Japan or Korea shortly where being a resident is important and is increasingly being closed to outsiders.

Yeah I was in SG and I would say it's legendary difficulty, maybe only hard if you're white. Only 3 slays in two weeks there and only one was from online jfl.

That's not too terrible for Singapore. I found that SG was one of the better places for Tinder actually. A friend of mine visiting HCMC for the week thought SG was much better.

That's not too terrible for Singapore. I found that SG was one of the better places for Tinder actually. A friend of mine visiting HCMC for the week thought SG was much better.
I got a decent amount of matches/likes but barely any reply or say anything

When was the last time you were in Vietnam? That place changes rapidly and I was there pretty recently (my 3rd trip and longest trip). It's not like how you describe. Tons of white HTNs live there so girls aren't impressed and as a tourist you'll get laid (probably; I've known a few not to get shit) but with nothing noteworthy.

Their immigration just limited tourism to 30 days visits only unless you have an actual reason to be there. I see Nam going the way of Japan or Korea shortly where being a resident is important and is increasingly being closed to outsiders.
i heard vietnam being more conservative. like girls wanting LTRs and not sleeping on the first date etc

i heard vietnam being more conservative. like girls wanting LTRs and not sleeping on the first date etc
Yeah. Up until recently you could just do the 2-3 short dates and get a legit hot gf. Now girls know and they'll ghost for a bit or stall you before putting out.

The Philippines (Manila) is better honestly. You'll get younger hotter girls there than in Vietnam these days plus no visa bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back