Do some asian girls have an kink fetish for tall and skinny white guys?

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
JBW in itself doesn't make any sense. But if we're talking about tall + hung white men being sexy to asian girls, it starts to make sense.

Last edited:
whore i talked with asked me directly for my age she thought im 16 years old or something
this happens when youre skinny framelet with rat face

i lost my job to get my dick wet in thailand
actually i quit cause they didnt let me to work remotely from asia, they wanted to cuck me in europe
Fuck them. Yeah, they don't like the idea of a whitecel like yourself ascending and living it up.

If push comes to shove and my plans in the UK fail. I'll travel to SEA instead and live for a good 5 years out there and come back to the UK once I'm broke.

How long can you afford to stay out there?

Fuck them. Yeah, they don't like the idea of a whitecel like yourself ascending and living it up.

If push comes to shove and my plans in the UK fail. I'll travel to SEA instead and live for a good 5 years out there and come back to the UK once I'm broke.

How long can you afford to stay out there?
in thailand 2-3 years i guess but without fancy hotels and restaurants
but im planning 4-5 months in thailand and when winter in japan ends ill move there to try, if i fail ill probably stay in vietnam as its extremely cheap, they have 4* hotels for 250 usd a month off season

its fucking weird they dont let people to work from asia even when theyre contractors with own one person company or whatever is it called

its fucking weird they dont let people to work from asia even when theyre contractors with own one person company or whatever is it called
So many jobs pull this shit. They’ll say “fully remote position” but require you to be in the us. Most of the time they require you to be in the same state. They don’t want American dudes escaping or making big bucks in a low cost of living state. Employers helping zog keep you in the rat race

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back