do not breed with a filipina

also the girls here are low iq

not just the poor ones but even the upper class

the people are like rabbits
my stop over in manila i noticed this

got pissed too

i order a beer 1.50
i hand the girl a big note. but she will have trouble making change (gotta run to another store) so she suggests i buy a beer (same beer i paid a 150 for) and i thought...okay why not

she comes back and instead of 7 dollars change she hands me 4 dollars. Im like WTF is this? im missing change

she says "no mister, the ladys drink is 450....."

and im like "it's the SAME beer"

she says "yes but you buy lady drink you pay 450"

i was fucking ANGRY....like you little cunt. i did you a favor and you fuck me .......FUCK YOU

they both saw my face, "are you angry"

"NOPE...but im going to leave now, good bye..." left by beer there, had only one sip from it> fuck you niggers. you will not get a dime from me again.

got pissed too

i order a beer 1.50
i hand the girl a big note. but she will have trouble making change (gotta run to another store) so she suggests i buy a beer (same beer i paid a 150 for) and i thought...okay why not

she comes back and instead of 7 dollars change she hands me 4 dollars. Im like WTF is this? im missing change

i was fucking ANGRY....like you little cunt. i did you a favor and you fuck me .......FUCK YOU

"NOPE...but im going to leave now, good bye..." left by beer there, had only one sip from it> fuck you niggers. you will not get a dime from me again.
Are u okay

This is the truth. Even if you find one with abnormally high intelligence or height, your children will regress to the mean and be shorter / lower IQ than if you'd bred with someone of the same height and IQ from a superior population.

This is the truth. Even if you find one with abnormally high intelligence or height, your children will regress to the mean and be shorter / lower IQ than if you'd bred with someone of the same height and IQ from a superior population.
Wtf are u talking about? Regression to the mean also exists if a white person reproduces with a white person, it has nothing to do with ethnicity. If both parents are intelligent, you can still have intelligent children

got pissed too

i order a beer 1.50

It's the philly willy bro... Chill out. I saw in vloggs they never offer change, so u shiuld just carry small value notes.

Wtf are u talking about? Regression to the mean also exists if a white person reproduces with a white person, it has nothing to do with ethnicity. If both parents are intelligent, you can still have intelligent children
The Philipino mean is much lower than the white mean - 83 according to this source, while for whites it's 100.
The heritability of IQ is pretty high, let's put it at 0.7 for this thought experiment. This means that for every point someone is above their population mean, only 0.7 points of it will be due to genetic factors that they can pass on, in aggregate.

So a white with 110 IQ will have a "genetic IQ" of (100+10*0.7) = 107, while a philipino with 110 IQ will have a genetic IQ of (83+27*0.7) = 101.9, and therefore will pass on less IQ coding genes to their children.

It is rarely this bad in reality, though, because children will typically regress towards their parents' average rather than the population mean, and the parents of exceptionally intelligent people will tend to be more intelligent than average, too. If you want to be sure that you're selecting a mate who has good genes for IQ, height, or any other highly heritable trait, then make sure that their relatives are also high in it and you're good, no matter the ethnicity.

The Philipino mean is much lower than the white mean - 83 according to this source, while for whites it's 100.
The heritability of IQ is pretty high, let's put it at 0.7 for this thought experiment. This means that for every point someone is above their population mean, only 0.7 points of it will be due to genetic factors that they can pass on, in aggregate.

So a white with 110 IQ will have a "genetic IQ" of (100+10*0.7) = 107, while a philipino with 110 IQ will have a genetic IQ of (83+27*0.7) = 101.9, and therefore will pass on less IQ coding genes to their children.

It is rarely this bad in reality, though, because children will typically regress towards their parents' average rather than the population mean, and the parents of exceptionally intelligent people will tend to be more intelligent than average, too. If you want to be sure that you're selecting a mate who has good genes for IQ, height, or any other highly heritable trait, then make sure that their relatives are also high in it and you're good, no matter the ethnicity.
You literally can't predict genetic iq using this reasoning. For example, someone with 110 iq may not necessarily have a genetic iq for 107, that person could have a genetic iq of 113 instead, for all you know (you would need 100 clones or twins to test this for an individual). If a parent exists with a higher iq than their genetic iq, then a child is equally likely to exist with a higher iq than their genetic iq, since the parent was once a child (and somehow achieved a higher iq, according to your numbers). Furthermore, using your logic, a child could "regress" to a higher value than their parent. What i'm trying to say, is asserting that the genetic iq must always be lower, is contradictory using your reasoning.

It's the philly willy bro... Chill out. I saw in vloggs they never offer change, so u shiuld just carry small value notes.
Yeah, go to a bank with yer 1000 peso notes and ask them for a stack of 100 peso notes. They will usually oblige. Makes your wallet fat as fuck. 1000s are for hotel rooms only.

The only thing worse than a fool is an angry fool.

Yeah, go to a bank with yer 1000 peso notes and ask them for a stack of 100 peso notes. They will usually oblige. Makes your wallet fat as fuck. 1000s are for hotel rooms only.

The only thing worse than a fool is an angry fool.
well, first DAY in the philipeans. So i should know all of this right? I guess im a fool. Asshole

Are u okay
ya i have enough money, it's not about the money. it's the principle of it.

I did this cunt a favor. So she would not have to leave her bar, go hunt down change for a lousy 10 dollars.

So when she suggested the beer. I was like ya....then you can make change and you won't have to do any extra

i was being nice, and she was being a deceitful cunt.

its why i left after only having one sip, it's the principle. If i sat there, and accepted it. It means i accept being taken advantage of. And i refuse to be that kinda simp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back