do blowjobs do anything for you?

geomaxer

Dec 31, 2022
they feel like nothing at all to me. every time i have sex with a prostitute i just skip everything and put my cock in her cunt without a condom and cum in her. im a circumcuck though so thats probably why they feel like absolutely nothing.

Never had it:(
it will be better for you since you arent a circumcuck. my glans is cracked up calloused and dry and desensitized. i have no inner foreskin and no frenulum. its over for me. im surprised there has never been a circumcised killer how er was but instead going er for circumcucking.

they feel like nothing at all to me. every time i have sex with a prostitute i just skip everything and put my cock in her cunt without a condom and cum in her. im a circumcuck though so thats probably why they feel like absolutely nothing.
it will be better for you since you arent a circumcuck. my glans is cracked up calloused and dry and desensitized. i have no inner foreskin and no frenulum. its over for me. im surprised there has never been a circumcised killer how er was but instead going er for circumcucking.
I'm circumcized and you're right. I never felt shit from a blowjob either. Sucks actually. Well it's not really natural to put your dick in a mouth anyways. Pussy feels much nicer.

I'm circumcized and you're right. I never felt shit from a blowjob either. Sucks actually. Well it's not really natural to put your dick in a mouth anyways. Pussy feels much nicer.
i thought you never had sex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back