JFL Currycel ascends in Thailand

theres no way that guy mogs you. you will get a pina in 1 day of bring there. you are young they want a guy their age more than this old fat bald poor curry.
I have a botched circumcucked micropenis. That curry has his foreskin at least

you are right. when it comes to getting sexual pleasure he mogs us. we can still be worshipped more than him but we will never reach the high levels of heavenly pleasure the same way er described sex. even er had his foreskin and threw his life away.
It looks disgusting when Flaccid like a dried-up callus that was stitched together. Why do they do this to newborns?? I was only like 10 days old when I got cucked. I can't live with myself

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks disgusting when Flaccid like a dried-up callus that was stitched together. Why do they do this to newborns?? I was only like 10 days old when I got cucked by a curry. I can't live with myself
old news to me. i found this out when you were still a kid. the worst part for me is the ventral incision scar thats just a straight line down where my frenulum should be. your family hates you and the same curry dancing in thus video is the same one that cucked you. knowing how important his foreskin is he still had dark triad traits and is now living a life of pleasure while denying you a life of pleasure.

old news to me. i found this out when you were still a kid. the worst part for me is the ventral incision scar thats just a straight line down where my frenulum should be. your family hates you and the same curry dancing in thus video is the same one that cucked you. knowing how important his foreskin is he still had dark triad traits and is now living a life of pleasure while denying you a life of pleasure.
How do I cope with this? Maybe I'll have foreskin again after I rope and reincarnate

How do I cope with this? Maybe I'll have foreskin again after I rope and reincarnate
there is no cope. im a wizard and its worse than being a khhv truecel.
guy got kicked out of harvard for this. always remember "education" is an indoctrination to make you a docile obedient gay cuck slave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back